+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

350 to 400 connect here

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
hi everyone
just wannet to see how everyone feels after 9th draw.
my score was 360 so i retook IELTS test and i improved to 392, now after 9th draw i have lost my hope.
true some people say its not that bad, given the fact it took them a month to get about 1300 ppl with the minimum score of 700something. but i personally have lost faith in the system. of course if we had regular draws we could at least be a bit more hopeful but the way CIC is acting we cannot be sure abut anything at all.
lets hear about your plan Bs.
i will definitely contact my agent to hunt for a job offer.
what about you all?

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itajena said:
hi everyone
just wannet to see how everyone feels after 9th draw.
my score was 360 so i retook IELTS test and i improved to 392, now after 9th draw i have lost my hope.
true some people say its not that bad, given the fact it took them a month to get about 1300 ppl with the minimum score of 700something. but i personally have lost faith in the system. of course if we had regular draws we could at least be a bit more hopeful but the way CIC is acting we cannot be sure abut anything at all.
lets hear about your plan Bs.
i will definitely contact my agent to hunt for a job offer.
what about you all?
I think Quebec would be reasonable as B plan.

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Marooned said:
how would it be different?
i have no idea how to apply for that.
and if we do, and land there, but move to Ontario afterwards would it be a problem?

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itajena said:
how would it be different?
i have no idea how to apply for that.
and if we do, and land there, but move to Ontario afterwards would it be a problem?
Their new online system will be launched on October.
Read here:
http://www.cicnews.com/2015/05/quebec-moving-online-application-system-skilled-worker-program-055177.html

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
For anyone thinking about Quebec Immigration, pls check below points.

There are 2 phases for quebec immigration:
First to get Quebec Selection Certificate (many countries have processing times of as long as 44 months for this, for ex, India)
and once you get CSQ, apply for Federal PR (it takes more 8 - 12 months for this)

so altogether it may take as long as 44+8 = 52 months (over 4 years)

Not to forget about the stricter language rules for French Language proficiency for Quebec immigration.
You must have minimum B2 level of french (which is considered to be native level language proficiency) to be eligible for sending your quebec application.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munjal said:
For anyone thinking about Quebec Immigration, pls check below points.

There are 2 phases for quebec immigration:
First to get Quebec Selection Certificate (many countries have processing times of as long as 44 months for this, for ex, India)
and once you get CSQ, apply for Federal PR (it takes more 8 - 12 months for this)

so altogether it may take as long as 44+8 = 52 months (over 4 years)

Not to forget about the stricter language rules for French Language proficiency for Quebec immigration.
You must have minimum B2 level of french (which is considered to be native level language proficiency) to be eligible for sending your quebec application.
Language is not mandatory for anyone who can meet the minimum points to apply for CSQ.
Yes,It's a long process but it might be faster when they launch the new system.
We have to wait and see how does it works.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnyvin said:
french is must for Quebec.
No it is not for someone who have enough points for running CSQ application.
A single applicant must score at least 49 points based on the criteria. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 57 points.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Marooned said:
No it is not for someone who have enough points for running CSQ application.
A single applicant must score at least 49 points based on the criteria. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 57 points.
Thanks for the clarification

jideoba

Dec 12, 2014
hello,

I am finding it difficult to register with job bank due to SIN # being requested for, could you please help on how i can go about it. Thanks.

My score was 328, Hoping to get my ITA ASAP.

James__

May 24, 2015
Hello everyone! It's a nice forum to get updates regarding EE :)
Well, I just wanted to know based on statistical data that my points are 370, whether I should hope that I'll get a chance to receive an ITA?
The way CRS points are oscillating, it's really hard to predict or interpolate any conclusion; it's really confusing but I'm confident that if EE is a fair process, I'll definitely get a chance :)