Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hi There,

can any one please tell me when can we apply for 3152 catergory this year 2011? thanks

ifti79

Feb 1, 2010
Hello fellow nurses.
need your advice on this dilemma.
I applied for crnbc registration and was asked to write sec .
I applied for visit visa , got it and wrote sec.
Crnbc on the basis of sec test asked me to complete short courses.
I was on vistor visa therefore i could not work nor take any professional course while on vistor visa.
I traveled back to my country and now planning to apply for another type of visa.
Please guide me the option available to me.
should I apply for student visa and if so as the courses will last for three months . then after this period should i travel back or what shoulld I do.........
To be or not to be............
can i apply for open work permit if so how.
please guide me .........
I am a pr applicant and it will take good deal of time to get pr visa.
prior to that can i get a open work permit or any other viable option available.,

baby_gurl

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Malaybalay City
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
September 2010
Med's Done....
October 2010
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
still waiting
LANDED..........
planning on July 2011
reydon123 said:
Count me in...just got my eligibility too two weeks ago for CRNE...what materials are you using???

guys thanks for posting these good news! i need all the encouragement and inspiration to continue on my BET. like seriously, it has been with me for almost 6 months now and i only finished 2 out of 8! i can't seem to keep my mind working... most probably coz i am not confident enough. i'm really scared to blow this and just hear from CNO that i'll be required to do bridging instead.

but knowing that you guys did it and are now getting ready for the exam is making me feel hopeful. i'm now in front of the form and about to try and finish at least one before the night ends. please continue to post good news here... it's an inspiration.

God help me! lol

kikay28

Jun 19, 2011
hi guys im new in this forum, does someone like me is eligible for the FSW application? Im planning to apply personally thru CIC here in UAE.Im a nurse with only 1yr hospital exp,,need advices :) thanks

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
kikay28 said:
hi guys im new in this forum, does someone like me is eligible for the FSW application? Im planning to apply personally thru CIC here in UAE.Im a nurse with only 1yr hospital exp,,need advices :) thanks
Try to visit the CIC website for the docs to gather and procedure to do but keep in mind first that the CAP for nurses is still closed. I think it would be open on July 2011. Thru the CIC website you can calculate, I believe, if you have 67 points which is required to become eligible to apply. Are you a pinay?

Kraebunch

Star Member
Mar 9, 2011
hey guys. Im new to this forum. Im a pre June 26 applicant and my E-cas shows IP since Feb 1, 2011 and still no MR yet. I plan to switch to call center job. Will that affect my application. I have more than 7 years of clinical experience . . . Thanks

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
Dear Ifti,

Depends on which country of origin you are from.

You can apply for Omni Collage in Vancouver its a very profession pvt collage specialized in Sec training.
HOw many years of nursing course you did if its less than 4 years they call for Sec and you much know Canadian competencies.
Check with them better option is apply for a Study permit and once you get study permit it alternately allows of off campus work which Omni collage will arrange so that you can learn competencies for canadian requirement.

Try LPN exam once cleared then you can apply for RN...its a bit long route but its safe route.

Hope this helps....

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Kraebunch said:
hey guys. Im new to this forum. Im a pre June 26 applicant and my E-cas shows IP since Feb 1, 2011 and still no MR yet. I plan to switch to call center job. Will that affect my application. I have more than 7 years of clinical experience . . . Thanks
We are on the same timeline Kraebunch, only I am with London VO. It will not affect your application, but I think you have to inform your VO or your agency about it. I also plan to switch job probably on Oct. Dont let your life get stuck with this application though this is really a big deal for many of us but we have to move on coz this process is just to exhausting for a lot of us.

ifti79

Feb 1, 2010
MARCHIE said:
Dear Ifti,

Depends on which country of origin you are from.

You can apply for Omni Collage in Vancouver its a very profession pvt collage specialized in Sec training.
HOw many years of nursing course you did if its less than 4 years they call for Sec and you much know Canadian competencies.
Check with them better option is apply for a Study permit and once you get study permit it alternately allows of off campus work which Omni collage will arrange so that you can learn competencies for canadian requirement.

Try LPN exam once cleared then you can apply for RN...its a bit long route but its safe route.

Hope this helps...
dear merchi
thanx for response
i have three year of training and i have already written sec test
they offered me short courses
please reread my previous post for the dilemma i am facing currently
thanks a lot

FARPADANA

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Med's Request
10/05/2010-24/08/2010
Med's Done....
15/09/2010
Passport Req..
23/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2010
LANDED..........
20/08/2011
Hi guys

I ve just sent my BET to CNO, keep your finger crossed for me.
my school also sent Description of program (syllabus) too.

jilloid

Jun 22, 2011
hi. im just new here. can anyone help me. i will be going to manitoba (winnipeg) on july1. im an RN here in philippines. my uncle said that its better to take the LPN exam first before the RN board exam. my documents were assessed thru IQAS, they said that i have completed grade12 and 3yrs study of BSN. by the way my visa class is PV2.
1. how hard is an LPN exam? where could i acquire review materials?
2. can i take RN exam without entering to school?
3. what jobs could i have upon arrival to winnipeg?

j_chikay

Mar 21, 2011
Hello! I am so happy to find this topic here... I am also a Nurse here in the Philippines. Anybody applying for CARNA? Or have their application @ Norquest College for CLPNA? Thank you so much for the reply!

koreen

Jul 10, 2011
hi!! :) I'm just new here.. I wanted to ask if how will I wait for my eligibility to take the exam? I plan to take CRNE in Ontario. I'm just completing my requirements at school. Also planning to take the exam February next year. thank you.. :)

jubes

Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH FILE 8 OVERALL
Hi

I hope can some one please clarify , i applied online for application for , after few days i got email with attachment to down load, and i filled the for all it had is some basic details and asked me to fill two request of transcript from my college one for 4 years Bsc and for Msc in ireland , and nothing else like employer form , but i see lots of people have filled , which i never got it, and they charged my credit card as i sent all the documents and even the transcript from my university in sealed envelope...
What is bet do i have to fill it , they never asked my IELTs i told them i am working in ireland for 5 years.
Thanks

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SUSHMA NOMULA said:
Hi There,

can any one please tell me when can we apply for 3152 catergory this year 2011? thanks
You can apply now. It has reopened since July 1, 2011 with 500 allotted cap for this year.

The question now is if there are still available slots left out of that 500 as we are thinking quite a few applicants including those who didn't make the quota last year submitted their application as early as July 1, the very first day they have reopened the 3152 category.