sent with docs
Med's Request
Feb 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 13, 2011
CARIBBRN

i didn't mean to annoy you, but i thought this forum is to enlighten people. i've tried reading from other threads and each forum has their own opinion as well. you don't have to answer me if you don't want to. but for all those who have been sending me personal messsages and word of rncouragement, it is greatly appreciated. you don't have any idea what my family had been through when our first attempt to apply was denied and had to switch principal applicants and start all over again. so i hope you won't take it against me that i try to keep on asking the opinion of others. thanks for being honest tho. goodluck to you as well. Godbless us all.

DGM

peanuts

Sep 11, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
november 2009 to NS, may 2010 to VO
Doc's Request.
february 2010
AOR Received.
february 16, 2010; may 26, 2010
IELTS Request
copy submitted to CIO with initial app
File Transfer...
february 2010
Med's Request
august 2010
Med's Done....
august 18-19, 2010- med done: august 23- sent
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 22-received; october 1-sent; october 27- DM
VISA ISSUED...
visa received nov 11, 2010
LANDED..........
June 02, 2011 thank you God...
hello everyone! im new here and needs some advise from anybody who can answer my queries....
1. had our medicals last august. do i need to inform the VO or will they send an acknowledgment of the receipt of the medical results
from the DMP?
2. i also have paid the RPRF thru a manager's check last August. will i get an acknowledgment of the payment or do need to inform the
VO of the said payment?
heard nothing from the VO yet. im worried if they have received the above-mentioned.
thanks to all who finds time to shed light on my queries.....

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dgm said:
CARIBBRN

i didn't mean to annoy you, but i thought this forum is to enlighten people. i've tried reading from other threads and each forum has their own opinion as well. you don't have to answer me if you don't want to. but for all those who have been sending me personal messsages and word of rncouragement, it is greatly appreciated. you don't have any idea what my family had been through when our first attempt to apply was denied and had to switch principal applicants and start all over again. so i hope you won't take it against me that i try to keep on asking the opinion of others. thanks for being honest tho. goodluck to you as well. Godbless us all.

DGM
DGM,

I am wishing you and your family all the best.

If you will be asking everyone the same question over and over again, and you were saying that each one has its own opinion, then it's gonna be futile in the end to even ask, right? After all, each case is different from one another. Why not stick with the facts from the CIC website? That can give you so much peace of mind.

Sorry if my latter post was a tad harsh.

Sincerely hope you get it this time.

dgm

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 1, 2010
Doc's Request.
received by GLEN Sept.8 2010; PCC not included; BD encashed Sept.15, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec.29, 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs
Med's Request
Feb 2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
Sept 13, 2011
CarribRN said:
DGM,

I am wishing you and your family all the best.

If you will be asking everyone the same question over and over again, and you were saying that each one has its own opinion, then it's gonna be futile in the end to even ask, right? After all, each case is different from one another. Why not stick with the facts from the CIC website? That can give you so much peace of mind.

Sorry if my latter post was a tad harsh.

Sincerely hope you get it this time.

CARRIBRN

NO WORRIES. NO HARD FEELINGS. I UNDERSTAND. IT JUST REALLY BEEN A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE.

DGM

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dgm said:
CARRIBRN

NO WORRIES. NO HARD FEELINGS. I UNDERSTAND. IT JUST REALLY BEEN A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE.

DGM
You'll get it. Given that CI is different from NOC 3152, it is still under category A in the NOC list thus a point should still be awarded to you. Remeber skills under NOC category 0, A and B are eligible for extra points.

michaelantiola

Aug 26, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05,2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 07,2010
AOR Received.
Dec 10,2010
Med's Request
Dec 13, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 4, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 29, 2012
LANDED..........
God willing on Oct 15
dgm said:
MICHAELANTIOLA

you're such an angel :D been so anxious since i submitted docs last Sept.1. im also from QC Phil. i hope the 1 year experience would not be a factor for me not being approved despite the 1000 cap. been a CI since after my hospital employment, almost 4 years actually, i hope it would be considered. has your friend left alredy? with family? and do you have an idea if your chosen place to land has a bearing if you would be approved or not?

thanks so much. :D

His visa was approved already. He will leave according to him On Oct 1st week...hes leaving alone. he will land in ontario but hes planning to move to vancouver and apply for CRNE there... I worked as a CI too for 3 years nw. just 1 year hospital experience and im hoping il finish my masters this march 2011.
my application was submitted May 5 (CIC received).. best of luck for us

DGM

michaelantiola

Aug 26, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05,2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 07,2010
AOR Received.
Dec 10,2010
Med's Request
Dec 13, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 4, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 29, 2012
LANDED..........
God willing on Oct 15
nursemich said:
I have current application in SRNA. The assessment is still in queue. I applied last year, April and until now they have not sent nor inform me of their decision. Whenever I follow up, they will respond that they have already received the required requirements and my application is in queue for assessment

HI MICH

hmmm my teacher in masters program just landed in Saskatchewan. he has friends there too who already applied for SK. same situation with u. one applied last year the other one within this year. so i think SK now is slow in approving docs. pm me for any development. mannitoba is ok though but they need a PR visa for your docs to be assessed. best of luck

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
peanuts said:
hello everyone! im new here and needs some advise from anybody who can answer my queries....
1. had our medicals last august. do i need to inform the VO or will they send an acknowledgment of the receipt of the medical results
from the DMP?
2. i also have paid the RPRF thru a manager's check last August. will i get an acknowledgment of the payment or do need to inform the
VO of the said payment?
heard nothing from the VO yet. im worried if they have received the above-mentioned.
thanks to all who finds time to shed light on my queries.....
hi peanuts. you dont have to tell the VO that your meds were sent.. kasi it's the DMP who will send the med results directly to the VO, so parang wala ka na dun. i believe in 2 weeks your DMP will contact you if there are problems, but if everything is clear and normal (i believe) they will send it to the VO in 2 weeks... just wait for your PPR for 30-90 days as indicated in the letter (pero some will get theuir PPR in 30-35 days: :) .. i suggest you make your self busy because the waiting can be longer than expected :)

oh btw, the VO will not tell you that they have the RPRF na.. if you receive your PPR in 30-90 days (hope that they will send it in 30 days), then okay lahat. if not, you can email them about it :)

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
fennietoyco said:
hi imbubbles! :) m new here and was strucked with your timeline since it's closer to mine not to mention that we do have the same VO. just want to ask you some things regarding my case.
1. did u inform the VO after you've done ur medical exam? (had our exam last August but got no acknowledgment from the VO yet).
2. i have paid the RPRF also last August but got no acknowledgment too.
hope to hear form you soon. thank you very much....
hi fennie :) well, i did not inform the VO about my med.. i just called my DMP after more or less than 2 weeks to ask if they have forwarded our med results to the VO. To my surprise lang that i got my PPR in less than a month! ang bilis! in the letter, 30-90 days, eh. My timeline is funny because sometimes its fastr, sometimes its soo slow! like when i waited for my med request, i waited for like 90 days! but anyways, worth naman ang waiting natin :)

Re: RPRF, you wont be getting any acknowledgement letter..just wait for your PPR.. in 30-90 days im sure youll get it na. and if you're luck you'll get it in few weeks! just in case you dont hear from them in 90 days, you can email them and ask them about the status of your application :)

peanuts

Sep 11, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
february 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
february 2010
Med's Request
august 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
imbubbles said:
hi fennie :) well, i did not inform the VO about my med.. i just called my DMP after more or less than 2 weeks to ask if they have forwarded our med results to the VO. To my surprise lang that i got my PPR in less than a month! ang bilis! in the letter, 30-90 days, eh. My timeline is funny because sometimes its fastr, sometimes its soo slow! like when i waited for my med request, i waited for like 90 days! but anyways, worth naman ang waiting natin :)

Re: RPRF, you wont be getting any acknowledgement letter..just wait for your PPR.. in 30-90 days im sure youll get it na. and if you're luck you'll get it in few weeks! just in case you dont hear from them in 90 days, you can email them and ask them about the status of your application :)
thanks a lot imbubbles.... happy to hear frm u this soon...hope i'll be as lucky and blessed as u are...
know what? i would really love to land in vancouver (or near vancouver) coz of the weather but still not sure if i cud easily get a job there. pls share your plans before landing vancouver... salamat....

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
peanuts said:
thanks a lot imbubbles.... happy to hear frm u this soon...hope i'll be as lucky and blessed as u are...
know what? i would really love to land in vancouver (or near vancouver) coz of the weather but still not sure if i cud easily get a job there. pls share your plans before landing vancouver... salamat....
haha! im a bit lucky, i guess :) after waiting for almost 90 days for my med request, i got my PPR in less than a month! they made up with their shortcomings. :D but i am actually worried about my status now, i should have gotten my visa by now! :( pero patience is a virtue.. baka nadedelay lang pero darating :)

well, i dont have a fixed plan yet. I will be landing in vancouver and staying in Surrey until we get a place of our own. I am hearing both negative and positive about vancouver and surrey so im still weighing my options. I plan to register as nurse in BC if i can find a safe place to work and live in... basta everything will depend on how safe the place is and if there will be available survival jobs for me and hubby. (Vancouver is a very expensive place so we need survival jobs as soon as we land.. or at least in a month time)

keep in touch ha.. konti lang mag-vancouver dito eh :)

peanuts

Sep 11, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
february 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
february 2010
Med's Request
august 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
imbubbles said:
haha! im a bit lucky, i guess :) after waiting for almost 90 days for my med request, i got my PPR in less than a month! they made up with their shortcomings. :D but i am actually worried about my status now, i should have gotten my visa by now! :( pero patience is a virtue.. baka nadedelay lang pero darating :)

well, i dont have a fixed plan yet. I will be landing in vancouver and staying in Surrey until we get a place of our own. I am hearing both negative and positive about vancouver and surrey so im still weighing my options. I plan to register as nurse in BC if i can find a safe place to work and live in... basta everything will depend on how safe the place is and if there will be available survival jobs for me and hubby. (Vancouver is a very expensive place so we need survival jobs as soon as we land.. or at least in a month time)

i really am inspired by your attitude :) hope i'll have the same 'til we (me, my hubby & 2 kids) will finally land canada. do u have relatives in surrey? mine is in victoria and vancouver but others told me it's quite expensive staying in those areas. others suggested calgary or toronto. any comment on those places?

ifti79

Feb 1, 2010
imbubbles said:

well, i dont have a fixed plan yet. I will be landing in vancouver and staying in Surrey until we

i m buuble i m, also plaaning for bc and hopefully will land there in due course of time.when will ya make your landing there. pleae keep in touch and share the experiances so that we could hav a forehand knowledge of things there.
thanx a lot bye

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
ifti79 said:
i m buuble i m, also plaaning for bc and hopefully will land there in due course of time.when will ya make your landing there. pleae keep in touch and share the experiances so that we could hav a forehand knowledge of things there.
thanx a lot bye
hi ifti! nice another one for BC!! :) so where in BC are u planning to stay? and what's ur NOC? sana we can one time meet up in BC noh.. hay that would be nice. saan kna sa application mo? pero for now, visa muna :)

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
peanuts said:
i really am inspired by your attitude :) hope i'll have the same 'til we (me, my hubby & 2 kids) will finally land canada. do u have relatives in surrey? mine is in victoria and vancouver but others told me it's quite expensive staying in those areas. others suggested calgary or toronto. any comment on those places?
my hubbys cousin is in surrey, pero we have relatives in caglary, ottawa and scarborough... the only reason why we chose surrey (for the meantime) is because of the weather. pero anything can happen and we might change plans and settle in Ontario, mas cheaper ang cost of living and may tennis dun! (yay ginawang reason :) ) .. bahala na talaga. :) pero im really hoping na vancouver na or anywhere in BC na kami mag-settle because nga of the weather.. so sana may available jobs and that registeration will be easy and that we can find a safe place, un impt sakin kahit medyo mahal :)

you know what, our relatives in calagry said calgary is like vancouver--it's place and weather (pero may area malamig talaga!). Super ganda but the cost of living isn't that expensive, tapos nurses are in demand. Who knows baka dun din kami :) pero 1st and 2nd options ko talaga vancouver and toronto. :) try ko hanapin iyong comparison chart ko of vancouver, surrey, toronto, ottawa, calgary, alberta, regina, and saskatoon with regards to crimes rates, weather, unemployment rates, cost of living :)