Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
my buddies buddy stayed only 1 day in a quarantine hotel here in Calgary ..so it might not be 3 days at all
Please post the entire information, if you don't know it for sure, it's better not to post at all. International applicants are getting confused. No point in confusing them further.

In some cases, travellers are getting their COVID Test results in 24 hours. They are legally allowed to leave the hotel and finish their quarantine at the secondary location. BUT the hotel will charge them for the 3 days. The amount will not be refunded. That's why most travellers are opting to stay the entire 3 days. In other cases, travellers are not receiving their test results for 48 hours. That's why the 3 day quarantine was put into place, to account for any delay in the report.

Tommyjoe

Mar 29, 2021
Everyone here knows not to fully believe anyone and I’m just sharing my opinion. They have to assimilate this information according to their own discretion. If someone wants to strictly follow every guidelines they have issued then go ahead but I’m pointing out an evident loophole. You can even call a few Govt approved hotels if you want and ask them about this.
Nonetheless I’ll be travelling next month so I’m going to share my experience about it
Please can we be in touch

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Please post the entire information, if you don't know it for sure, it's better not to post at all. International applicants are getting confused. No point in confusing them further.

In some cases, travellers are getting their COVID Test results in 24 hours. They are legally allowed to leave the hotel and finish their quarantine at the secondary location. BUT the hotel will charge them for the 3 days. The amount will not be refunded. That's why most travellers are opting to stay the entire 3 days. In other cases, travellers are not receiving their test results for 48 hours. That's why the 3 day quarantine was put into place, to account for any delay in the report.
dude,
I live here and know way more than you..

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
dude,
I live here and know way more than you..
Exactly my point. Get your information straight. If you're getting it from your "friends" double check the authenticity before you post it here, please. You can be a powerhouse of information and most of us here are international students who are relying on accurate information. So get it straight.

Reactions: zekkeh and t.135

Anxiousforvisa

Feb 10, 2021
Exactly my point. Get your information straight. If you're getting it from your "friends" double check the authenticity before you post it here, please. You can be a powerhouse of information and most of us here are international students who are relying on accurate information. So get it straight.
Regardless of how many days you stay, they're gonna charge you for 3. It's upto you if you wanna check out early after you test negative for the Covid test.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
you get your information not me..

Asif77

Dec 9, 2018
we are with 4 childeren (total 06) person, can stay in one room, and when get test resul, kinldy reply