+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 DAY QUARANTINE BUDDIES NEEDED !!!

Redforman

Oct 30, 2020
Hey guys !

I'm going to be travelling on the April 29th with Lufthansa from Delhi to Vancouver via Frankfurt and am looking for people to share the 3 day mandatory hotel quarantine with. If you happen to be taking the same flight on April 29th going to vancouver, please contact me on DM or leave a message here and I will get back to you.

Aditionally, if you too need a quarantine buddy and are searching for one, feel free to post your requrement here.

Thanks for reading,
Hope you all have a great day !

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys !

I'm going to be travelling on the April 29th with Lufthansa from Delhi to Vancouver via Frankfurt and am looking for people to share the 3 day mandatory hotel quarantine with. If you happen to be taking the same flight on April 29th going to vancouver, please contact me on DM or leave a message here and I will get back to you.

Aditionally, if you too need a quarantine buddy and are searching for one, feel free to post your requrement here.

Thanks for reading,
You can't quarantine with people you have just met. That defeats the purpose of the quarantine.

Reactions: captainarabiia

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey guys !

Thanks for reading,

Can travellers share accommodations? If so, would the price be reduced?
People who live in the same household may stay in the same hotel room if travelling together. Room rate will include base room rate plus an additional fee for each additional person staying in the same room.

https://www.canada.ca/en/contact/contact-1-800-o-canada/hotel-stayover.html

Reactions: canuck78

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
I wonder if they send you to a hotel but you pretend that you are going to a hotel but then just divert and don't go to wherever, how are they going to find out that?

It is all scam.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I wonder if they send you to a hotel but you pretend that you are going to a hotel but then just divert and don't go to wherever, how are they going to find out that?

It is all scam.
You could end up with a fine for thousands of dollars. People continue to arrive and test positive for covid.

Redforman

Oct 30, 2020
Can travellers share accommodations? If so, would the price be reduced?
People who live in the same household may stay in the same hotel room if travelling together. Room rate will include base room rate plus an additional fee for each additional person staying in the same room.

https://www.canada.ca/en/contact/contact-1-800-o-canada/hotel-stayover.html
Yes agreed but most of my friends travelling in the same flights are sharing hotels, "This whole 3 day quarantine is already just a way to make money off travellers" New Zealand and Australia are making the same arrangements but they ask the travellers to quarantine in the hotel rooms for 14 days and the price is more or less the same as what these canadian hotels are charging for 3 day quarantine.

Redforman

Oct 30, 2020

It is all scam.
They make sure you have a Hotel booking once you land, and most of these hotels are not even accepting cancellations or rescheduling. But I agree with you, THIS IS ALL A MONEY MAKING SCHEME.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
isnt that illegal
as per Canadian Chartered rights as per constitutuon they cant force people to do whatever they want.
Just a simp,e question why they cant set up a mini lab at the airport and test every arrival? Charge every arrival $200-300 ok, make them wait couple hours in the designated area. Why people in Istanbul airport can get tested and within hours receive the results