+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3.5 months after DM no updates. Help

aragon23

Dec 2, 2022
Hi, My DM was made in October 23rd, and I still haven't received any Oath invites. When I called the IRCC, they said my file was from moved from Kitchener office to Sydney. and my file has no updates after that. The person whom I talked to asked me to send a request letter to Sydney to transfer my file to my local office.
I did that but still no updates on my file.
Can anyone suggest what should I do? Why has Sydney office put my file on hold? Is it normal to wait for so long after DM? Does anyone have sydney office email or phone number? AnWhen can I expect my Oath?

hfxfilms2020

Star Member
Oct 7, 2022
Hi, My DM was made in October 23rd, and I still haven't received any Oath invites. When I called the IRCC, they said my file was from moved from Kitchener office to Sydney. and my file has no updates after that. The person whom I talked to asked me to send a request letter to Sydney to transfer my file to my local office.
I did that but still no updates on my file.
Can anyone suggest what should I do? Why has Sydney office put my file on hold? Is it normal to wait for so long after DM? Does anyone have sydney office email or phone number? AnWhen can I expect my Oath?
Is it DM on ECAS or tracker? I have DM on ECAS for 4 weeks now and Tracker still in progress. IRCC told me that no update on mine, even though it went to DM after interview.