App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
15-10-2010
AOR Received.
25-01-2011
File Transfer...
26-10-2010
Hello, I received an update on E-cas about the second time medical results have been received in Sept 1, 2011 but they requested us to do it in July 14, 2011

up to now, we havent heard anything from the VO (Caracas) ... What can we do, getting very very frustrated.
how can we get an update from our VO. if we order CAIP note would that help to know about our current status?

Please give me some advice from who has/ had the same experiences

Thank you very much

patopato

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
chloe0722 said:
Hello, I received an update on E-cas about the second time medical results have been received in Sept 1, 2011 but they requested us to do it in July 14, 2011

up to now, we havent heard anything from the VO (Caracas) ... What can we do, getting very very frustrated.
how can we get an update from our VO. if we order CAIP note would that help to know about our current status?

Thank you very much
I sent an email to the VO asking for the status of my application and they sent the ppr after you might want to give it a try

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chloe0722 said:

Thank you very much
Hi Chloe,
Did you sent a case specific inquiry?. If not try now. If you don't hear anything from VO within 2 weeks time then go for CAIPS/GCMS.

ramanprince

Feb 2, 2011
wilson said:
Hi Chloe,
Did you sent a case specific inquiry?. If not try now. If you don't hear anything from VO within 2 weeks time then go for CAIPS/GCMS.

if u got from e status that says medical received that means good news. ur approved for immigration