+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

28th July IELTS GENERAL TEST Discussion

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Yes it was mentioned there.

wait for few days, result will be out. The sense of sentence was correct with reimbursement, mileage rate was not making appropriate sense, at first I circled 'mileage rate' , then I read another line and after going back-n-forth, reimbursement was final choice.
Reimbursement was the Right answer

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Hello 1 help pls.....could u pls tell me whether the below options were like C,E,A,D??
Limitations of modern technology
How it is related to course
Audiences experience
Let them ask questions
But audience experiences was not the A option it was actually C

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Yes it was mentioned there.

wait for few days, result will be out. The sense of sentence was correct with reimbursement, mileage rate was not making appropriate sense, at first I circled 'mileage rate' , then I read another line and after going back-n-forth, reimbursement was final choice.
U r absolutely right. What did u write in the 40th blank in reading and listening 26th question a.overview b.delete inappropriate material ?

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
U r absolutely right. What did u write in the 40th blank in reading and listening 26th question a.overview b.delete inappropriate material ?
don't remember in sequence, but they are, and it was mentioned 3 words only, it helped alot.
old
Standards
Experience of life ?? < I wrote it, you guys have doubts about it too.

what was 26 of listening ?, I have doubts about my listening, missed the one in 4th section, "Nature" inspires or something.

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
He said in regards to safety they don't have appropriate protective clothing

Hence, the answer got to be protective clothing
yes you are right with
Booking
Radio
Thursday
Nature
Instruments
Piano
Staff discounts
Long goals
More responsibilities
Three months
Management
Someone home
Children
Parties
Short stays
Presentation was not that good last one
Unconcerned
Two ways
A video clip
Strengthen bonds
Overview
Limitations of modern technology
How it is related to course
Audiences experience
Let them ask questions
Process
Machines
Protective clothing
Irrigation system
Freedom
Rain water
Sports
Cleaning
That is what I remember
most of them are correct, you can expect 8 to 8.5 in listening.

Kiwi07

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
yes you are right with

most of them are correct, you can expect 8 to 8.5 in listening.
I remember that last section said we could write No more than 2 words:
So I hope in 2nd blank - (To) Process which I feel should be correct. Anyone?

Kiwi07

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
I
yes you are right, I wrote irrigation only, but I felt that it was not enough, may be they will deem it correct, But I still have doubts about it.
May be excessive irrigation is right, as suggested by some.
Hey I wrote Excessive Irrigation. I am pretty sure I heard that word pop up loud and clear. I did not hear system in that narration.

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
I maybe wrong but I think the sentence spoke about salts in soil due to "Excessive Irrigation",....I guess the speaker was talking in terms of adverse effects of chemicals on soil, so I believe it was Excessive Irrigation.
Also, in section 1 - A lot of people are mentioning "Instruments", I think it was instrument because they said a child can bring in or pay his instrument of choice.
Also, in Section 4 since no more than two words are allowed, I guess it is safe to write "To Process"..cotton which is correct as Process.

Has anyone got a different opinion?
yes you are right, It was adverse effect, so must be "Excessive Irrigation" but I wrote Irrigation only.

and it was "Instrument" only without an extra 's'

"To Process" seems safe, but I wrote "Process" only, it was Process the cotton, 'To' felt odd.