+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

28th July IELTS GENERAL TEST Discussion

Sanal4ever

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
The 4thsection, last section section it was not more than 3 words for 100 percent sure. Bcoz for 38th first i was searching for a word and then i checked the number if words and thus i used the answer some ———- and ridiculous”

Esraa_Emad

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone remember the answers of Listening section 3? These were matching questions about subjects they were studying. Two of the answers are probably "It improved by the time" and "The professor explained more". I just remember that I wrote C D F A

faiutb

Jul 8, 2018
What were exact topics for Writing Task 1 /2?

Task 1:
Write a letter to municipal who is about to pull down historical building due to lack of funds . Write letter to tell them how unhappy you are with this decision . In your letter write:
1) Why this building is important?
2) How this building could be used in the future?
3) Suggest ways to pay for building repairs?

Task 2:

Some people believe that Modern Technology encourages Sociable Behaviour. While other believe its making less social. Discuss both views and give your own opinion?

Please correct if I am wrong?

illuminada

Jul 27, 2018
Alexandria
I don't think it's reimbursement. This word was not mentioned in the paragraph . mileage rate is correct answer
I also answered reimbursement. i considered "mileage rate" but this doesn't read well: "mileage rate of motor expenses"; should be mileage rate for motor expenses...

i think i answered mileage claim to another question.

Last edited: