+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

28th July IELTS GENERAL TEST Discussion

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
I also answered reimbursement. i considered "mileage rate" but this doesn't read well: "mileage rate of motor expenses"; should be mileage rate for motor expenses...

i think i answered mileage claim to another question.

yes you are right, I considered all the options.

VenuM

May 13, 2018
Is it usual to get same speaking test examiner for two times in a row..Did anyone experience it ever?

Duffa

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
I also answered reimbursement. i considered "mileage rate" but this doesn't read well: "mileage rate of motor expenses"; should be mileage rate for motor expenses...

i think i answered mileage claim to another question.
You’re right. I actually wrote reimbursement at first then erased. Sad.

What is your position on the travelers/Australian Citizen question. Is it false or not given?

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
But reimbursement word was not given in the paragraph and we can't write guess words. We need to write exactly what is written in paragraph
Yes it was mentioned there.

wait for few days, result will be out. The sense of sentence was correct with reimbursement, mileage rate was not making appropriate sense, at first I circled 'mileage rate' , then I read another line and after going back-n-forth, reimbursement was final choice.

Duffa

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
But reimbursement word was not given in the paragraph and we can't write guess words. We need to write exactly what is written in paragraph
I think it actually was in the paragraph. Either reimbursed or reimbursement, can’t remember exactly which but the word was mentioned in either form. Let’s wait for results though. Fingers crossed

UJJWAL SINGLA

Jul 7, 2018
Hello 1 help pls.....could u pls tell me whether the below options were like C,E,A,D??
Limitations of modern technology
How it is related to course
Audiences experience
Let them ask questions
sry i write a instead of c bcoz it also say to clear the meaning of technical terms and that is a

Kiwi07

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
haha i think 8 is question number
Never ever in IELTS format or practise questions do they ever ask you to fill a currency figure and half of it is given. I can see sometimes fill in the blanks for an incomplete phone number. Who gives 8 and then expects you to fill 50 cents. No chance. It must have been point no 8.

UJJWAL SINGLA

Jul 7, 2018
i
Never ever in IELTS format or practise questions do they ever ask you to fill a currency figure and half of it is given. I can see sometimes fill in the blanks for an incomplete phone number. Who gives 8 and then expects you to fill 50 cents. No chance. It must have been point no 8.
am saying tha same thing