+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi Amer

Doing good work out here. For me its been 1 year and 20 days since I submitted my application (Date of app submission: 31 May 2017). My IP2 (i.e. Background check in processing) was also 27Feb2018. But since then their is no change in status. I am trying to contact them since January but no emails are replied back.

What do you suggest I should do? I recieved GCMS notes on 9 June 2018. Its shows same status as in January GCMS notes. Eligibility and Security shows "Not Started". Am really getting anxious regarding this situation. Please help me out moving further.

Thanks in advance.
Cian
I have a similar situation, No movement in file status. Though I have just crossed 7 months.

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Hi Amer

Doing good work out here. For me its been 1 year and 20 days since I submitted my application (Date of app submission: 31 May 2017). My IP2 (i.e. Background check in processing) was also 27Feb2018. But since then their is no change in status. I am trying to contact them since January but no emails are replied back.

What do you suggest I should do? I received GCMS notes on 9 June 2018. Its shows same status as in January GCMS notes. Eligibility and Security shows "Not Started". Am really getting anxious regarding this situation. Please help me out moving further.

Thanks in advance.
Cian
I have a similar situation, No movement in file status. Though I have just crossed 7 months.
Dear @cian and @jayessess I can really understand, I am also a PNP.O applicant with AOR of 31/01/18 and until June,06 my status was showing the same status as yours as per GCMS notes i received at the end of May. Later I noticed a ghost update on 06th June in my CIC A/C . On 8th June called IRCC (+1-613-944-4000) to check the latest status. They told me that my Eligibility was passed on 6th June and my file was in Sydney Nova Scotia and it was going through some BG checks.

I believe there might have been some progress with your file after your GCMS issue date. I would recommend you to call IRCC to get clearer and latest status of your file. I have been observing for the last 5 months many PNP.O applicant have received PPRs after 400 days. I hope that your file will also be concluded.

While calling as an out-stationed applicant, please keep your application number and its details with you.

Suppose your application No. is E000541230 , at one point you will be asked to enter the first letter of your application which is " E " after that you will be asked to enter your application number followed by the letter "E" which is "000541230" after that you will be asked to enter your year of birth and then you will be put in a waiting queue to talk to an IRCC official. This entire process takes 2 to 3 minutes and in case first time they disconnect you and ask you to visit the IRCC site for the further inquiries, you should do the same process again, don't give up at all, do the same process again, hopefully you will be through on second or third time.

Hope you will hear some positive news.

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: dorian1 and ray_18

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Helllo everybody. I received "ghost update" yesterday. And got IP2 1 week before. Is it means I'll get PPR soon?
Good luck dear!

Cheers!

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Dear @cian and @jayessess I can really understand, I am also a PNP.O applicant with AOR of 31/01/18 and until June,06 my status was showing the same status as yours as per GCMS notes i received at the end of May. Later I noticed a ghost update on 06th June in my CIC A/C . On 8th June called IRCC (+1-613-944-4000) to check the latest status. They told me that my Eligibility was passed on 6th June and my file was in Sydney Nova Scotia and it was going through some BG checks.

I believe there might have been some progress with your file after your GCMS issue date. I would recommend you to call IRCC to get clearer and latest status of your file. I have been observing for the last 5 months many PNP.O applicant have received PPRs after 400 days. I hope that your file will also be concluded.

While calling as an out-stationed applicant, please keep your application number and its details with you.

Suppose your application No. is E000541230 , at one point you will be asked to enter the first letter of your application which is " E " after that you will be asked to enter your application number followed by the letter "E" which is "000541230" after that you will be asked to enter your year of birth and then you will be put in a waiting queue to talk to an IRCC official. This entire process takes 2 to 3 minutes and in case first time they disconnect you and ask you to visit the IRCC site for the further inquiries, you should do the same process again, don't give up at all, do the same process again, hopefully you will be through on second or third time.

Cheers!!!
Thank You Amer, You are doing a tremendous job by keeping us updated on the current PPR trend.

Actually, I have already called them three times. Last time it was in May. But the agents never gave me any information about my eligibility when I specifically asked for it. They would just tell me to keep patience since my file is under process and it is being worked on by someone. Would you please mind sharing the wording you ask them on the phone when you want information about your eligibility has been passed or not.

In fact, I felt more frustrated after the call is ended. I wasted almost 30-40 min on each call and end up knowing the same status from call center agent as shown on my online profile. On top of it, Due to time zone difference, I have to wake up till midnight and call them. :D

I am Nov 7, 2017, AOR, FSW-O applicant

Thanks again!
I wish you a speedy PPR.

Reactions: Amer2visit

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Thank You Amer, You are doing a tremendous job by keeping us updated on the current PPR trend.

Actually, I have already called them three times. Last time it was in May. But the agents never gave me any information about my eligibility when I specifically asked for it. They would just tell me to keep patience since my file is under process and it is being worked on by someone. Would you please mind sharing the wording you ask them on the phone when you want information about your eligibility has been passed or not.

In fact, I felt more frustrated after the call is ended. I wasted almost 30-40 min on each call and end up knowing the same status from call center agent as shown on my online profile. On top of it, Due to time zone difference, I have to wake up till midnight and call them. :D

I am Nov 7, 2017, AOR, FSW-O applicant

Thanks again!
I wish you a speedy PPR.
I see @jayessess
However my experience was quite good though.
First I told the agent that last time when I called them , my Eligibility review was going on & I asked her if she could confirm if it was complete now & also asked her current processing location of the file . When I told her that there was a recent update in my CIC A/C without any change in the application status on 6th June she took some time to check my application & then she was kind enough to tell me that my Eligibility was finalised on the same date & file was still in Canada.

Let’s hope that next time you talk to her:)

Thanks for the wishes dear.

Cheers!

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Received PPR e-mail today morning
The group posts have been helpful
Hope the remaining people from Feb AOR also get it soon!
Cheers!

Many congratulations of the lucky day dear!
All the best for the rest of the process!

Cheers!!!

Reactions: eparker42

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I see @jayessess
However my experience was quite good though.
First I told the agent that last time when I called them , my Eligibility review was going on & I asked her if she could confirm if it was complete now & also asked her current processing location of the file . When I told her that there was a recent update in my CIC A/C without any change in the application status on 6th June she took some time to check my application & then she was kind enough to tell me that my Eligibility was finalised on the same date & file was still in Canada.

Let’s hope that next time you talk to her:)

Thanks for the wishes dear.

Cheers!

Hi Amer

I called them yesterday as suggested by you. But they only provide update if the application is in Canadian VO. If the application is outside Canadian VO, they cant give us an update. They suggest us to contact the concerned VO. In my case its New Delhi Visa Office. My application is in NDVO since 22nd Sep 2017. The agent as always told me to contact the VO and provided me the email with the contact info. Unfortunately, the NDVO doesnt have a call centre. So only option to contact them is emailing them. They have not replied to only one of my emails during the course of past few months. Rest emails are unanswered. So their remains no way to contact them and get status of our application. The situation is frustrating. But still thanks for the info.

Cian

dorian1

Sep 26, 2016
Hi Amer

I called them yesterday as suggested by you. But they only provide update if the application is in Canadian VO. If the application is outside Canadian VO, they cant give us an update. They suggest us to contact the concerned VO. In my case its New Delhi Visa Office. My application is in NDVO since 22nd Sep 2017. The agent as always told me to contact the VO and provided me the email with the contact info. Unfortunately, the NDVO doesnt have a call centre. So only option to contact them is emailing them. They have not replied to only one of my emails during the course of past few months. Rest emails are unanswered. So their remains no way to contact them and get status of our application. The situation is frustrating. But still thanks for the info.

Cian
I would recommend to order a GCMS note. There you can see all the stages that have been completed so far. It is quite detailed.

Also the 6 months are calculated once R10 checks are completed not AOR.

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017

Cheers!!!
Hey Amer, you I got my GCMS notes on June 5. Everything except security has been passed. Do you think I need to give them a call and ask for a status?

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I would recommend to order a GCMS note. There you can see all the stages that have been completed so far. It is quite detailed.

Also the 6 months are calculated once R10 checks are completed not AOR.
Hi Dorian

I already recently received my GCMS notes and its says Eligibility and Security - Not Started. Its the same as in my January 2018 GCMS notes.

Can you elaborate your statement? "Also the 6 months are calculated once R10 checks are completed not AOR.". What is R10??? How to check that in the GCMS notes? Can you help me out.

Thanks in advance
Cian

dorian1

Sep 26, 2016
From my note I noticed my R10 check was set to: Pass app. 1 month post AOR. (This is among the first checks where an officer check the completeness of your documents).

From your signature I failed to notice that your AOR was Feb 17 so you should be past this stage.

From my experience it is quite difficult to get any meaningful answer if your VO is outside Canada.

I guess patient is the key.

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017

Cheers!!!

I just talked with an agent, she said that the file was in London visa office and not with them because they run all the background checks. Can we contact them.