+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
My security was not started until the approval on the 27th. Yes, that ghost update signifies something. For my case, everything was passed on the 27th Feb, and on the 28th, the officer updated passport request and photos. A week later, I received the PPR letter :D

Just got my 3rd set of GCMS today with approval and counterfoil details.

Security activities are redacted from the notes.
That's interesting. So did your ghost update appear when the officer made a note about passport and photo request? I can't wait to see my notes to check what the two ghost updates in April were about. Still no ppr, but I hope they meant something got signed off

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
That's interesting. So did your ghost update appear when the officer made a note about passport and photo request? I can't wait to see my notes to check what the two ghost updates in April were about. Still no ppr, but I hope they meant something got signed off
Yes, before the “Updated” status, I saw the ADR in MyCIC as “Not applicable” at around 11:30pm so I was puzzled because it was something new. I only saw that “Not Applicable” status in the BGC. Then after 2 hours, I saw the ghost update at around 1:30 SGT, already 28th Feb, which is still 27th in Canada.

In my GCMS, there were 2 notes at those time:
1) The agent said he is satisfied that my marriage is genuine (this is the ADR Not Applicable)

2) GCMS, schedules, all required PCs reviewed. No apparent criminal concerns. Passed. Request passport and photos (this is the ghost Update)

However, I only received the PPR letter a week after these updates.

Reactions: Amer2visit

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Yes, before the “Updated” status, I saw the ADR in MyCIC as “Not applicable” at around 11:30pm so I was puzzled because it was something new. I only saw that “Not Applicable” status in the BGC. Then after 2 hours, I saw the ghost update at around 1:30 SGT, already 28th Feb, which is still 27th in Canada.

In my GCMS, there were 2 notes at those time:
1) The agent said he is satisfied that my marriage is genuine (this is the ADR Not Applicable)

2) GCMS, schedules, all required PCs reviewed. No apparent criminal concerns. Passed. Request passport and photos (this is the ghost Update)

However, I only received the PPR letter a week after these updates.
Cool thanks for the details.
It's been 11 days since we ordered notes, hopefully they won't take too long to arrive. Although I'll happily receive PPR before the notes :)

eexit

May 12, 2018
Hi guys
did someone got a gost update for like 5 seconds ?
i got one but when i refreshed the page it disapeared

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Cool thanks for the details.
It's been 11 days since we ordered notes, hopefully they won't take too long to arrive. Although I'll happily receive PPR before the notes :)
Actually, I already ordered the notes (paid through getgcms.com) just to know what are those updates for, but received the PPR few hours after the payment. So we waited for the COPR/visa before sending the consent form.

I wish you receive the golden email soon.

eexit

May 12, 2018
Why? That's a ghost update, so good news. It doesn't matter that it disappeared, either way you'll either get PPR or at least know some work is being done on your file!
i dont get it
it s always like that ?(i got a slow conection today , I thought it was a bug)
OR whe you have a ghost update if you refresh it s gone?

Last edited:

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Actually, I already ordered the notes (paid through getgcms.com) just to know what are those updates for, but received the PPR few hours after the payment. So we waited for the COPR/visa before sending the consent form.

I wish you receive the golden email soon.
Can't wait anymore, just ordered my GCMS notes, hope everything goes well for me.