+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Congrats dear, thanks for sharing the good news also I have seen you updated your status 3 hrs ago on myimmitracker.com
138 days were not that much long :cool:you will be feeling today:D:p:D:confused:
wishing you happier and luckier times ahead!
Cheers!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks @Amer2visit for your enthusiastic posts! Kept us going!
Yes, the email was received by my sibling on 08th May night (09th May morning IST) who had ordered GCMS notes for me on 03rd May, and I saw a ghost update on 07th May. Surprisingly, the PPR email was sent to my sibling's email ID that was put in as the designated representative's while ordering notes, although everywhere else, I had put in my email ID for any communication.
138 days..well, at the end of it, everything seems quick, but during those 3312 hours, each hour seems like a day! ;)

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Hi All, got my PPR today. You can see my timeline in my signature. Thanks to all for your help.
BIG CONGRATS FOR BIG WAIT!!
Yesterday you got your GCMS notes & today your PPR:cool:
All the best for your Canadian Future...!
Cheers!!!!

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
You are right. Also I have observed that most of the applications having AOR after Jan 2018 onward are being processed and concluded in CPCs within Canada. During last 3 months London VO has only issued PPRs to those who had AOR before Jan 2018. In other words less load of new cases can cause LVO to expedite the processing of old applications.
Unfortunately files are stil being transferred to London VO despite of their remarkable performance. I am also Jan AOR yet to hear from them.

Hi guys, what's the average number of AOR to PPR days for London Visa Office please?
Hang in mate. Hundreds from October November December waiting.

Welcome to London VO club. I hope you enjoy your stay here :p

Reactions: lateentrant

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Hi @ANAMAZING How are you doing? I remember you very rightly stated the below quoted point exactly 2 months back
Not being pessimist about it but do u realise there are more ip2s in the world than registered on myimmitracker? If this speed of PPR persists it might take 2-3 months until everyone gets the golden mail.
We are moving on but with the same pace you predicted. Hope to hear some more amazing news from you :cool:
All the best dear!
Cheers!

Reactions: lateentrant

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hi @ANAMAZING How are you doing? I remember you very rightly stated the below quoted point exactly 2 months back

We are moving on but with the same pace you predicted. Hope to hear some more amazing news from you :cool:
All the best dear!
Cheers!
Hey I am doing well. How are you?

I am reading your new posts/ stats everyday. I hope we get the golden mail soon inshaAllah.

Btw Can u calculate the percentage of people who recieved PPR email from the ip2 27th feb batch ? Thanks