+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
One more interesting observation that IRCC is still maintaining the same pattern of issuing PPR very shortly once the BG status changes to IP2 except the mass IP2s of 27 Feb. As per Myimmitracker 64 out of all the 89 post 27-Feb IP2s have received PPRs soon after their status changed to IP2. Therefore unfortunately our BG status were erroneously changed to IP2 on 27th Feb.
However we really enjoyed the euphoric period of almost two weeks after that change :D:p:cool:

Cheers!!!
Still long way to go for Feb 27th Ip2s
I am guessing Ottawa VO will target Jan AORs next month significantly and average times for processing has increased as well, already lot of jan applicants have crossed 100 days with Ottawa VO, so definitely processing times has increased
Hope for more PPR rains this week :)

Reactions: Amer2visit

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
No worries and good luck!
I called them last night, after waited about 40 mins, finally they picked up the phone. They told me the change is normal, don't need to worry, it's still in BCIP. And the agent told me my case is still in Canada, but I forgot to ask it's in Ottawa or Sydney, faint....

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
One more interesting observation that IRCC is still maintaining the same pattern of issuing PPR very shortly once the BG status changes to IP2 except the mass IP2s of 27 Feb. As per Myimmitracker 64 out of all the 89 post 27-Feb IP2s have received PPRs soon after their status changed to IP2. Therefore unfortunately our BG status were erroneously changed to IP2 on 27th Feb.
However we really enjoyed the euphoric period of almost two weeks after that change :D:p:cool:

Cheers!!!
I too think this was just an error, at least for few of us. I received my second set of GCMS notes last week and security still shows not started. The notes were generated on 15th March. There was not a single change between these notes and the notes I got two months ago. I am thinking of withdrawing my application. I am stuck at eligibility review required. At least they should ask for additional documents regarding my eligibility or should clear it. I don't know why a very straightforward case with experience letter from a reputed employer taking so long for them to process. I live in Australia. I think it is better to apply for Australian PR where I have already spent many years and satisfy minimum stay for citizenship requirements. The only reason I am wanting to move to Canada is to live close to my cousins and friends.

Well, that was my rant. :D. I am crossing 6 months mark next week. I have read stories of people waiting for 1.5 years and sometimes getting visa refused after many months has passed.

Best of luck to all of us!

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I too think this was just an error, at least for few of us. I received my second set of GCMS notes last week and security still shows not started. The notes were generated on 15th March. There was not a single change between these notes and the notes I got two months ago. I am thinking of withdrawing my application. I am stuck at eligibility review required. At least they should ask for additional documents regarding my eligibility or should clear it. I don't know why a very straightforward case with experience letter from a reputed employer taking so long for them to process. I live in Australia. I think it is better to apply for Australian PR where I have already spent many years and satisfy minimum stay for citizenship requirements. The only reason I am wanting to move to Canada is to live close to my cousins and friends.

Well, that was my rant. :D. I am crossing 6 months mark next week. I have read stories of people waiting for 1.5 years and sometimes getting visa refused after many months has passed.

Best of luck to all of us!
No, please dont withdraw the application..
I know someone who has a similar story..applied for GCMS twice... the second set was similar to the first one..However, got the PPR within a few days of receiving the second set of notes... you might be the next one.. Just hang in there...

sroy001

May 18, 2017
Hey Guys,

I got a Ghost Update this morning, but no PPR email. Everything is the same within the application status against each column. Do we know how much time usually before the PPR mail if at all? I saw few people mentioning they got PPR in a few days.

Regards,

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hey Guys,

I got a Ghost Update this morning, but no PPR email. Everything is the same within the application status against each column. Do we know how much time usually before the PPR mail if at all? I saw few people mentioning they got PPR in a few days.

Regards,
A couple of days. That's what most people have experienced after their ghost update. Good luck.

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hey Guys,

Regards,
Most mates got the golden email within 1 day, some got the email in 3 days, as far as I know, only 2 guys didn't get anything after the status change.

Hope good news will come to you soon.

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I know someone who has a similar story..applied for GCMS twice... the second set was similar to the first one..However, got the PPR within a few days of receiving the second set of notes... you might be the next one.. Just hang in there...
Thank You,

Your post is encouraging. I wish you get your approval soon.

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Got the golden email...

ITA: 10th January
AOR: 25th January
MEP/UCI/ IP1(showed the IP2 message): 7th February
NADR: 27th February
Ghost update: 23rd April
PPR: 24th April

FSW-I
Ottawa-VO
NOC 4012
Many Congrats Dear. PPR in 89 days is fairly good, also the terminology of GHOST UPDATE :D:D:D

Best of luck

Cheers!!!

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
I called them last night, after waited about 40 mins, finally they picked up the phone. They told me the change is normal, don't need to worry, it's still in BCIP. And the agent told me my case is still in Canada, but I forgot to ask it's in Ottawa or Sydney, faint....
Glad you got through. At least you know all's good. Hopefully PPR soon!

abhilovee86

Nov 14, 2017
That's right. We usually order GCMS because we are skeptical what's happening... Don't rely on that info a lot. Just hold on and prepare yourself for the next steps once you receive the PPR. All the best!!