+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi froggie.seems we are in the same boat.my aor is july 27 2017. I've just called cic today.and all seems okay for ppr. She said that nothing wrong is mentionned on our profil and that they are processing our backround check. She actually doesn't understand why it takes so long.she also said that our visa office is ottawa.
All that seems a little bit useless because all we have to do is waiting...
Good luck to all.
Hey Sachka02, thanks so much for your message! It gives me so much hope that maybe it's just a slow batch, rather than something wrong with our application.
Best of luck with your PPR, hope you get it very soon.

HarryQuake

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi froggie.seems we are in the same boat.my aor is july 27 2017. I've just called cic today.and all seems okay for ppr. She said that nothing wrong is mentionned on our profil and that they are processing our backround check. She actually doesn't understand why it takes so long.she also said that our visa office is ottawa.
All that seems a little bit useless because all we have to do is waiting...
Good luck to all.
May I ask whether the agent answered your call said she will ask her colleagues to process your case faster, since it has already exceeded 6 months? Is it possible your case is undergoing security screening but this does not look "wrong" for her?

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
May I ask whether the agent answered your call said she will ask her colleagues to process your case faster, since it has already exceeded 6 months? Is it possible your case is undergoing security screening but this does not look "wrong" for her?
I got PPR in 62 days, so no, the agent didn't say anything about making it faster. He just told me which office was processing my case and if I had passed the eligibility check.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amer2visit

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi guys,

The most awaited mail came this morning.
PPR...

AOR Dec 8
MEP Jan 9
IP1 Jan 25
IP2 Feb 27
PPR April 5
AOR to PPR 118 days
FSW- Outland
Good luck to you all..
I know am late for the party:D, but , congratulations :):)

sroy001

May 18, 2017
We got response yesterday from IRCC that they've sent our query and status to CPC Ottawa as our case is being processed over there. And said, they're doing everything to process the case ASAP. In total 7 months(Pregnancy case) from AOR(9th September 2018). We submitted all docs of new born on 20th Jan.. moved to IP2 on 27th and no update since then. Called CIC they said only security is left. It just seems to be moving very slow. Unfortunately we can't do anything else to make them prioritise our case.. very frustrating to keep checking emails and keep logging in to CIC every 15 mins

Reactions: Amer2visit

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Guys, got my PPR today. I would like to thank you guys for all the help. Hope you all get your PPR soon.
Congratulations Felipe Vaz! Thanks for the wishes & sharing the good news. Wish you all the best for your future plans!

Cheers!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pikecann

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
We got response yesterday from IRCC that they've sent our query and status to CPC Ottawa as our case is being processed over there. And said, they're doing everything to process the case ASAP. In total 7 months(Pregnancy case) from AOR(9th September 2018). We submitted all docs of new born on 20th Jan.. moved to IP2 on 27th and no update since then. Called CIC they said only security is left. It just seems to be moving very slow. Unfortunately we can't do anything else to make them prioritise our case.. very frustrating to keep checking emails and keep logging in to CIC every 15 mins
Which number are you calling to for these inquiries. I am based outside Canada.