+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

mulzi

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Thank you, apparently I have moved to IP2 without receiving RPRF request. Good luck with your PPR.
Same here. I was a bit surprised to be moved to IP2 without RPRF. But since IP2 is the new NA2 (according to some people - and it makes sense), we must be in NA2 stage and will get to the next stage when we get the RPRF request.

AOR: 19FEB
MEP/IP2: 28FEB
RPRF not paid yet

immigrant_pulsar

Dec 29, 2017
Same here. I was a bit surprised to be moved to IP2 without RPRF. But since IP2 is the new NA2 (according to some people - and it makes sense), we must be in NA2 stage and will get to the next stage when we get the RPRF request.

AOR: 19FEB
MEP/IP2: 28FEB
RPRF not paid yet
My AOR was on 6th Feb and I was actually in NA2 (for 3-4 days) before moving to IP2 on 27th Feb ☺

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hey guys,
I got my AOR on the 22nd of November 2017 and medical passed on the 7th of Dec, 2017. After that I wasnt keeping a track of my status because I wasnt aware about the various stages.
But I got into ip2 on the 27th of feb, 2018 like all of you since my background check status changed from Not applicable to "We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information" too. And I got super excited.
I haven't gotten any request for additional documents yet and I paid all the fees upfront..
I am still worried if they would ask me for any additional documents at this stage or not? Do you guys have any idea? I am particularly worried about my proof of funds. Since I am using a fixed deposit and my agent said that should be enough.. But I dont know if POF is something that is checked in ip2 or before in NA2.. But from my understanding after reading a ton of forums there is no way to find out unless I have the GCMS notes which are redundant to ask for at this stage because I am within the 6 month period and they take 40 days to come.
I have been trying to understand ip2 stage but its confusing. I know i should just wait but since I have come in the ip2 stage I am very nervous for some reason. I also got the details section changed from submitted > updated > submitted a few days back. I hope thats a positive sign.

Thanks for creating this thread because it has a lot of positive vibes and people are very supportive and kind. I hope we all get our PPR email soon. If any of you can shed some light regarding my concerns please do, I would be much obliged.
I am in almost exact same situation, except AOR 1 Nov and I have not seen details section change from submitted > updated > submitted. I havent received and ADRequest. I'm quite worried as those with later AORs than me are receiving ADR and the 'updated' change. I am very anxious this lack of any communication means I am refused :( I will be calling a CIC agent tomorrow to find out what's going. Does anyone know which is the right number to call?

chdrealtor

Sep 20, 2016
I am in almost exact same situation, except AOR 1 Nov and I have not seen details section change from submitted > updated > submitted. I havent received and ADRequest. I'm quite worried as those with later AORs than me are receiving ADR and the 'updated' change. I am very anxious this lack of any communication means I am refused :( I will be calling a CIC agent tomorrow to find out what's going. Does anyone know which is the right number to call?
I am also Nov 1 AOR, with ADR do you mean PPR ?

chdrealtor

Sep 20, 2016
No I mean additional document request, such as travel history, schedule A form etc.

Have you had any ADRequest? What's your visa office?
I had no ADR (Got RPRF on around 21 Feb, then IP2 on 27 FEB and submitted -> updated -> submitted sometime).. No updates since then .. Just a small query, Travel history etc is a part of express entry application, do they ask again ?

My VO is New Delhi ..

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
I had no ADR (Got RPRF on around 21 Feb, then IP2 on 27 FEB and submitted -> updated -> submitted sometime).. No updates since then .. Just a small query, Travel history etc is a part of express entry application, do they ask again ?

My VO is New Delhi ..
London Visa Office has a pattern of asking for documents that were already part of the Express Entry profile. Not sure why they do that, and not sure if New Delhi would also do that.

Good news on your Rprf PPR to follow soon hopefully

Reactions: chdrealtor

Fissy

Mar 7, 2018
Yes. I have it too. The stuff is really unpredictable .
hey,

Does anyone have this in CIC my account:

IP2 February 27, 2018
BG, We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if w.. ( before; Not Applicable )
Review of additional documents, We are reviewing the additional documents you provided ( before; we do not need additional documents) and I did not send them anything

Fissy

Mar 7, 2018
Yes. I have it too. The stuff is really unpredictable .
hey,

Does anyone have this in CIC my account:

IP2 February 27, 2018
BG, We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if w.. ( before; Not Applicable )
Review of additional documents, We are reviewing the additional documents you provided ( before; we do not need additional documents) and I did not send them anything

abhiud

Mar 11, 2018
good luck brother. fingers crossed !