+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Same thing happened to me, but I am in IP1 stage. What is your timeline?
Application statusWe are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibilityWe are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical resultsYou passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documentsNot applicable.

InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background checkWe are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

KvSiva

Dec 25, 2017
Has anyone who hasn't been waiting for longer have their status updated? I assume that this is happening in batches for everyone who has been waiting longer.

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
I have been waiting in NA2 for a week, then moved to IP2 today also. If everybody got moved, I guess it's a glitch =(

I also noticed that on MyCIC the application status was Submitted instead of Updated, unlike all the other changes.

I can't believe CIC is playing with us, this was stressful enough already!

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Mine is like below!
AOR 19 FEB
UCI 27 FEB
NA1 27 FEB
MEP 27 FEB
IP2 27 FEB

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Mine is like below!
AOR 19 FEB
UCI 27 FEB
NA1 27 FEB
MEP 27 FEB
IP2 27 FEB

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results
You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Have you seen IP1 and NA2 status? Or have you just seen "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information (IP2)."?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Have you seen IP1 and NA2 status? Or have you just seen "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information (IP2)."?
I haven't seen IP1 and NA2 Status. By the time I check CIC account, Medical passed and Background Check went we are processing your background check....

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I haven't seen IP1 and NA2 Status. By the time I check CIC account, Medical passed and Background Check went we are processing your background check....
It might be IP1 actually. Inlanders sometimes get this message in IP1. I went through the same and I know how confusing it might be!

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Has anyone got any confirmation on mass IP2 change thing happened yesterday. I saw hundreds of profiles moved to IP2 on myimmitracker website.

Reactions: mario0417

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Do you all also observed the change in the options of "what you would like to do" on main page of your cic account. It has added "permanent residence card" option?

Ksam

Oct 5, 2017
Hi All

Mine changed too to IP2, and additional docs also changed. I sincerely hope its no glitch.

AOR: 23rd Dec'17
Medical passed: 11th Jan'18
IP2: 27th Feb'18

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Kind regards

Last edited: