FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Thanks. So surely your case was moved to NDVO before IP2 stage, maybe around IP1. Very curious about why some cases are dealt at CPC OTTAWA itself even for outland candidates while some are referred to local Visa office. Considering I'm in IP2 and all 3 stages are complete except Security, I believe this should happen at Ottawa as well, like one of my friend who had similar timiltimas mine but he got his PR a few weeks back from Ottawa( He is from Kolkata).
It could be purely based on work load distribution or they might send it across to a local VO inorder to verify employment and other eligibility criteria which is better understood by a local VO rather than CPC. Ottawa VO seems to be the one processing maximum number of PPRs. Hence if alls well, they might only take a decision and issue you a PPR. But if they feel that it needs more scrutiny, they might send it across to NDVO/Chandigarh or Bengaluru

Reactions: Amer2visit

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Guys

8 more 27Feb-IP2s have recently updated their status with PPR on Myimmitracker.com:

Sr. National—Stream—VO—AOR to PPR days
  1. India—--FSW-O--New Delhi--324
  2. Turkey —- FSW-O—Ankara –83
  3. Nigeria—--FSW-O-- Ottawa-- 73
  4. India —----PNP-O---London—210
  5. India —----PNP-O—London—212
  6. Pakistan—CEC— London—-242
  7. Sudan—FSW-O—Unknown— 33
  8. India—--FSW-O---New Delhi-- 119
Almost consistent with the same pace of the first 3 weeks of March which shows their maximum capacity.

Cheers!
Guys
Two more guys updated the status with PPRs recently.
  1. Pakistan—PNP-O—London—218
  2. India— FSW-O— Ottawa—62
Cheers

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Guys
Two more guys updated the status with PPRs recently.
  1. Pakistan—PNP-O—London—218
  2. India— FSW-O— Ottawa—62
Cheers
Congrats to those that r gettg their PPR bt it seems d indians r getting their PPR faster than other nationalities.
Of all the VOs, I observed that london gives out PPR within d longest duration.

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Congrats to those that r gettg their PPR bt it seems d indians r getting their PPR faster than other nationalities.
Of all the VOs, I observed that london gives out PPR within d longest duration.
No problem dubby15 ,we all are going to be same nationals soor or later. By the way one more Nigerian received PPR .

Nigeria— FSW-O—- Ottawa—100days

https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/cases/case-36083

Cheers!

Last edited:

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Called IIRC today and my case is at Kitchener, ON. There is no option for that on the trackers page, which is weird.

The guy also said that my eligibility check passed already.

A tip for you guys:
- If you have applied for anything else in the past using an agent, call IRCC because probably the phone number and e-mail that IRCC have is the agent's one not yours.

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Don't lose hope. Most of us are waiting for a while.. Some after receiving ITA, some after AOR, and some in the EE pool for a long time waiting for the ITA.
Be positive....
Good luck
Thanks

Reactions: Rise and shine

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
How long have you been waiting (or your AOR)? If you're thinking of withdrawing your application because it's not been processed at your desired pace , then clearly you're not really interested in living and working in Canada are you? There are people who've waited ages to receive a PNP nomination, let alone an ITA!
My case is very clear as no travel history, no criminal record, CRS 478, AOR Dec. 25, 2016, very long wait under express entry system

Last edited:

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
It's been 30 days since the Feb 27 mass update. Here's hoping the wait is almost over. :)

Reactions: Rise and shine

urvashi123

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-02-2018
AOR Received.
24-02-2018
Dear Friends,
Its been almost 14 months since I submitted my application for PR. My Aor date is Feb 01 2017. The officer called my employer to verify my employment in Canada. My Employer gave proper answers regarding my employment however the officer was not satisfied with the answers given by my employer. On December 15 2017, I got Procedural Fairness Letter in which the officer had serious concern regarding my employment in Canada. In the letter the officer asked me to provide "Paystubs" & "Bank Statements that shows salary deposited to my account'. I provided my paystubs, bank statements, T4s, and Notice Of assessments for all periods on January 10 2018. Recently On February 27 2018, my background status went in "Progress" (IP2). Could anyone here tell me what is going on with my application ???
Did you attached paystubs when you applied?

Reactions: JackT

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Thanks. So surely your case was moved to NDVO before IP2 stage, maybe around IP1. Very curious about why some cases are dealt at CPC OTTAWA itself even for outland candidates while some are referred to local Visa office. Considering I'm in IP2 and all 3 stages are complete except Security, I believe this should happen at Ottawa as well, like one of my friend who had similar timiltimas mine but he got his PR a few weeks back from Ottawa( He is from Kolkata).
I guess people who show connections to Canada are transferred to Ottawa. I called CIC a couple of days ago and tgey told me that my case will be decided by Ottawa office. I guess because my husband is a PR in Canada, mine was sent to ottawa

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
I guess people who show connections to Canada are transferred to Ottawa. I called CIC a couple of days ago and tgey told me that my case will be decided by Ottawa office. I guess because my husband is a PR in Canada, mine was sent to ottawa
I've no ties to Canada yet mine was processed at Ottawa. Outland PNP.