+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Rashim

Nov 21, 2017
Hi Guys. I am not sure if this update helps but it would be helpful for at least figuring out the timeline.

I just called IRCC on +1 613-944-4000 to know the status about my application. I am FSW-O, AOR 16th Feb and IP2 @ 27th Feb. I was under the impression that since the IP2 phase has kicked in, my application would have been sent to the VO already, however, the agent told me that it is still with CPC-Ottawa and that my eligibility check hasn't completed yet. Also, she said that the background check is going on at this moment and there shouldn't be anything that i should be worried about.

For all my friends whose status changed during the "Mass IP2 change event :D", it would be great to call in to the number above and know where the application is currently. I believe I and many others like me, still have a long wait in-spite of being in IP2.

Tip- If you are calling from outside Canada, dial *67 in front of the number which blocks your called ID otherwise you will not be able to call and the system would say that you cannot make that call.......*676139444000

Feel free to chime in seniors if you feel i am getting something wrong!
Did u talked to the agent.? I called them on the same number but there was an automated response which spoke about the application status as shown in the account.. I waited for 13 mins to know about the visa office but there was no agent... Hoe long u hold the call..?

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Yes her status is showing PPR on MyImmiTracker.com. She has been fortunate enough to have her PNP-O case processed in Ottawa irrespective of her country of stay. Really happy for her. At the same time a bit confused to see how the applications are picked & processed under the same stamps & procedures even after the express entery implementation. Including her there were few more IP2s of 27feb to cross the PPR level on Friday for partying well on this weekend.

1. Turkey — FSW.O—Ankara— 99
  2. India —PNP.O -—Ottawa-- 44
  3. Nigeria — PNP.O—London—206
  4. Egypt — PNP.O—London —235
  5. Algeria— FSW.O- London—182

Happy weekend!

Cheers
Meanwhile 2 more IP2s of 27 Feb updated their status with PPRs issued on this Friday.
  1. Pakistan — PNP O—London — 204
  2. Nigeria — PNP O--London ——186
Cheers

Reactions: Nobatia and keroppi

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Meanwhile 2 more IP2s of 27 Feb updated their status with PPRs issued on this Friday.
Cheers
London has been issuing a few PPRs lately, makes me wish I was being processed there and not Ottawa. It is actually my local office too :-(

Reactions: Amer2visit

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
London has been issuing a few PPRs lately, makes me wish I was being processed there and not Ottawa. It is actually my local office too :-(
I don’t think Ottawa is processing your case. Somehow or somewhere there seems to be some hidden connection with London Office which is holding your PPR. Rest assured that your PPR is very close now;).

Last edited:

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
I don’t think Ottawa is processing your case. Somehow or somewhere there seems to be some hidden connection with London Office which is holding your PPR. Rest assured that your PPR is very close now;).
Do you think my file may have moved to LVO? Last time I heard about its whereabouts was early January when they said it was in Ottawa.
I hope you are right! I hope we all get PPRs soon. You have to promise that you'll still give us updates if you get PPR before the rest

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Do you think my file may have moved to LVO? Last time I heard about its whereabouts was early January when they said it was in Ottawa.
I hope you are right! I hope we all get PPRs soon. You have to promise that you'll still give us updates if you get PPR before the rest
Don’t worry, I will be staying around unless more than 80% of the 27 Feb IP2s receive PPRs . And you know it for the fact that by that time most of guys including froggie will not need any updates of this thread.

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Cheers
Lately there has been one more update of a PPR of IP2 27.

1. India —PNP O —London—123days

Reactions: Froggie1984

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Mine stayed in Ottawa till the end and I had originally applied from the UAE. Only when PPR was requested did they ask me to send my passport copy to London (since I moved back to the UK in Sept '17). However, I've just moved to the Czech Republic, therefore I had to send passport copy to Austria. I assumed London would process my application as well (since I'm a Brit), but seems it stayed in Ottawa. What did your last GCMS notes say?