+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Anitbiotic

Nov 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I submitted application on 19th Feb and got AOR. I am currently in IP2.

When i login to my CIC account and navigate to ->"View my submitted applications or profiles"-> Click Check Status and Messages for "Express Entry" Application Type, I am on a page with the following message:

"If no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again."

Can you please tell me if this has any significance?

Fissy

Mar 7, 2018
My additional doc status Show: we are reviewing the additional documents you provided

I am ip2 27 February, does anyone got a ppr with this status ?
I called Cic and they told me that eligibility and criminality passed and security in process
Good day. Please can you write out the number you dialed?

Reactions: YaPivo and fv-br

FlymetoCanada

Feb 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I submitted application on 19th Feb and got AOR. I am currently in IP2.

When i login to my CIC account and navigate to ->"View my submitted applications or profiles"-> Click Check Status and Messages for "Express Entry" Application Type, I am on a page with the following message:

"If no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again."

Can you please tell me if this has any significance?

I think 90% of people have the same information including myself, nothing to worry

FlymetoCanada

Feb 23, 2018
Good morning everyone! Thank you all for your likes and congratulatory messages.

I just wanted to share a quick observation with you. Hoping this helps someone.

1) Before, PR progress was from NA 2 --> IP2 then shortly after, PPR. After the mass IP2 update on Feb 27th, it's obvious this is no longer the case. however, the trend I have noticed is that people including myself got PPR a day or two after Additional Documents changed to Not Applicable. So, I would suggest to pay attention to this status if additional documents were requested.

2) When you get your PPR, your application details in your CIC account may not change. Although I have gotten my PPR, here are my details from this morning:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

3) This is for people with multiple email accounts like myself. Because there is no update to your CIC account, your PPR will not be sent to the email account linked to your CIC account but the email address you filled in your application.

I hope this helps. Wishing everyone good luck.
My application went to IP2 on 27th of Feb, and additional documents changed to N/A on 27th of Feb too.

On 19/03 I had an update on the account but there was no email or any actual update on application, and still waiting for PPR :cool::cool::(

Koguiking

Feb 15, 2018
Good morning everyone! Thank you all for your likes and congratulatory messages.

I just wanted to share a quick observation with you. Hoping this helps someone.

1) Before, PR progress was from NA 2 --> IP2 then shortly after, PPR. After the mass IP2 update on Feb 27th, it's obvious this is no longer the case. however, the trend I have noticed is that people including myself got PPR a day or two after Additional Documents changed to Not Applicable. So, I would suggest to pay attention to this status if additional documents were requested.

2) When you get your PPR, your application details in your CIC account may not change. Although I have gotten my PPR, here are my details from this morning:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

3) This is for people with multiple email accounts like myself. Because there is no update to your CIC account, your PPR will not be sent to the email account linked to your CIC account but the email address you filled in your application.

I hope this helps. Wishing everyone good luck.
Congratz!!!!

Fast question here:

AOR Feb 3th,
Med passed 15th feb
ip1 15th feb
adr travel history 16th feb
adr pcc 17th feb
ADR N/A 21th march

What do you think of the ADR N/A in my case as I still am in IP1?

Many thanks for your opinion.

mqc1986

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
United States
My application went to IP2 on 27th of Feb, and additional documents changed to N/A on 27th of Feb too.

On 19/03 I had an update on the account but there was no email or any actual update on application, and still waiting for PPR :cool::cool::(
Congrats! You should receive PPR very soon. May I ask when is your AOR?

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018

Hello! Based on some people's PPR progress in the past, you could very well get PPR soon if you ha an update notification but no actual update.
Hoping for the best for you. *fingers crossed*

Reactions: FlymetoCanada

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Congratz!!!!

Fast question here:

AOR Feb 3th,
Med passed 15th feb
ip1 15th feb
adr travel history 16th feb
adr pcc 17th feb
ADR N/A 21th march

What do you think of the ADR N/A in my case as I still am in IP1?

Many thanks for your opinion.
Thank you! Some people get PPR on the same day as IP2 or shortly after. Based on the trends I have notice, you should be receiving PPR soon. Again, this is just my theory. Hoping you get it today or tomorrow.
Please keep us updated so we can test my ADR theory :)

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Yaayyyy! PNP in 50 days is really a business of luck...:) . Absolutely incredible! Congratulations BIG TIME!
Sure dear , In case you update it in MyImmiTracker. I feel you didn’t update it in the tracker. Anyways you are already counted in our good wishes & thoughts . Congrats again!
Thanks a lot Amer2visit (would be good if we know your name :p)
Yes, I updated in the ImmiTracker, you can find me with the same username as here :) Let me know, if you can't find me.

Reactions: Amer2visit

zsmalik

Jan 3, 2018
Hi guys,

Congratulations to all those that reveived their PPRs this week!

Ive been in IP2 since 17 of Feb, and my ADR status changed to non applicable om the 23rd.

I haven't received my PPR yet... Is there anything i should be worried about? My AOR is 17th Jan 18.

Hope someone can drop some wisdom!

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Thanks a lot Amer2visit (would be good if we know your name :p)
Yes, I updated in the ImmiTracker, you can find me with the same username as here :) Let me know, if you can't find me.
Thanks dear. You can call me Amer & yes you updated your status on the tracker including one more guy.
  1. India — PNP outland —Ottawa—51
  2. Pakistan- PNPOutla— London—205
Cheers

Reactions: sundar17feb99