+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Caran_18

Mar 19, 2018
From what I know and have heard from people in other forums, this is completely normal. You don't have to worry about anything, be positive, PPR will arrive soon [[fingers crossed]].

In terms of the stages, you are in the so-called 'IP2' stage. However CIC doesn't recognize these stages, and these don't go along the assumptions everyone used to have in the past. Because earlier once someone enters IP2, he/she would get their PPR in a week's time, but after this 27th Feb system update it looks IP2 now really means that application is in the process and could take some time for finalization.

Wish you hear the good news soon!
Thanks a ton for answering the query and your words of encouragement was a relief. Hope everyone in this group receives the good news soon
Actually i was wondering why applicants from feb received their ppr early whereas people from jan are still in queue.

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Thanks a ton for answering the query and your words of encouragement was a relief. Hope everyone in this group receives the good news soon
Actually i was wondering why applicants from feb received their ppr early whereas people from jan are still in queue.
Aor Dec 30th
Still waiting:)

SureshMatthew

Mar 5, 2018
Yea, CIC doesn't have a workflow (at least to my understanding) to process application by dates of submission. Each case is unique, I have heard people waiting since early 2017 and still their application is neither approved nor rejected, while some have got their PPR in about 3 weeks. No one except CIC can tell why each file is processed in a different way.

All we could do is keep our hopes up and fingers crossed for a speedy PPR!

DENGUET

Jan 29, 2018
It has been 230 days for me today - August 2 2017 AOR, also moved to IP2 on 27th of Feb. Needless to say this has caused a lot of stress to my personal life, career included.
It is well, onwards and upwards....

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
It has been 230 days for me today - August 2 2017 AOR, also moved to IP2 on 27th of Feb. Needless to say this has caused a lot of stress to my personal life, career included.
It is well, onwards and upwards....
Totally get how you feel. It's been exactly 8 months for us today, AOR 19th July. Hope we can all get our PPRs soon, it's been an awful hard wait.

DSqr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Chennai - India
Visa Office......
Bangalore VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EE filed and SNIP EE filed
Doc's Request.
Happend twice
Nomination.....
Got Nomination in Dec 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting for ...
IELTS Request
Valid till Jun 2019
File Transfer...
Waiting for ...
Med's Request
With ITA
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Hope it will not happen
Passport Req..
Waiting for ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for ...
LANDED..........
Hope i will do before Jun 2018
Expected PPR for November Second half AOR today ... but still now no update for any one :(

RMBaloch

Mar 15, 2018
Application Submitted - 19/12/2017
AOR - 20/12/2017
Medical Passed - 12/01/2018
Processing your background check - 27/02/2018

Any update for any one??

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
319 days here .. May 04th AOR.. still no update
IP2 Feb 27th, but looks what someone said on the above post is correct, after feb 27th update, IP2 is not how it was like before.. its just a normal update.. looks like its N/A2 in disguise.

Reactions: amug

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
I think that the application which are processed sooner are those that they give priority to e.g people who have close relatives there or those that work there. Others, me included I think go through a very detailed check.

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
I think that the application which are processed sooner are those that they give priority to e.g people who have close relatives there or those that work there. Others, me included I think go through a very detailed check.
I work in Canada, so not sure if it works like that...

cfvlc

Mar 7, 2018
I lived in Canada for 6 years already, maybe it is the factor that makes my application processed sooner. :)
Best luck of all!

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
We have close relatives in Canada, have very strong links with Ontario and husband is getting an inter company transfer. We aren't their priority, evidently.
I have another theory, which I don't have any proof for - perhaps, they do it on a NOC code? Say, they need more doctors, they process them quicker. Maybe financial roles aren't top of their list atm?
Does anyone agree/disagree? Any doctors here who got their PPR within a month? Any accountants who've been waiting for 8 months or more? [breaks down in tears]

ANAMAZING

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
We have close relatives in Canada, have very strong links with Ontario and husband is getting an inter company transfer. We aren't their priority, evidently.
I have another theory, which I don't have any proof for - perhaps, they do it on a NOC code? Say, they need more doctors, they process them quicker. Maybe financial roles aren't top of their list atm?
Does anyone agree/disagree? Any doctors here who got their PPR within a month? Any accountants who've been waiting for 8 months or more? [breaks down in tears]

Doctor here stuck at ip2 since 27th Feb... Not complaining about the processing time coz I am Aor 12 Feb but I dont think I have any advantage over any other NOC. My Pnp took more than 6 months even though my application was pretty straight forward and they still misread half of the things and send me PFL for my experience letter which was already submitted initially. So its not NOC its something else.

Reactions: Froggie1984