+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Cookie15

Jan 15, 2018
India
Is it possible to get information about the status of our application by sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca? Do they reply precisely mentioning at what stage your application is? Has anyone tried that and got a response? Sorry for too many questions

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Is it possible to get information about the status of our application by sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca? Do they reply precisely mentioning at what stage your application is? Has anyone tried that and got a response? Sorry for too many questions
It doesn't hurt to try. sometimes they give detailed update through email but most of the time they just respond with generic information.

Reactions: Cookie15

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
I am on IP2 as well but do not know exactly when it changed.
I found that I got much more nervous after my status changed to IP2 compared to before.
Hope everyone got PPR soon!
That feeling that something is happening any moment now does put you on edge. Also, the compulsive checking of cic account doesn't do you any good. I've become obsessed!

cfvlc

Mar 7, 2018
That feeling that something is happening any moment now does put you on edge. Also, the compulsive checking of cic account doesn't do you any good. I've become obsessed!
Totally agree! I saw lots of people getting PPR these days, which makes me feel better!
Good news coming soon. XD

Reactions: Froggie1984

chill_chill

Mar 7, 2018
Did anyone check your visa office post Feb 27 IP2? I was under the impression that in IP2 your case is sent to the CPC. My case is still with CIO-Sydney as of today.

I know I still have plenty of time before I should start getting nervous but just curious to know if anyone else has their case at CIO Sydney post IP2?
I got the same and I am CSQ holder (in Canada) but when I called the agents today, they told me that they are processing my eligibility at CIO Sydney and my security clearance did not start. However, when I called them a month and a half ago, they told that it's already started.
I don't know if you did call them because I see a lot of people that got this update on their BG from NA to We are processing your background check. We will sen... on February 27, 2018

If anyone can share his thought that would be nice.

Timeline:

AOR March 02 2017
Medical passed December 12, 2017
ADR only Police Certificate December 12, 2017
IP1 I do not remember but it was in December
NA December 17, 2017 ( BG Not Applicable &
Review of additional documents we do not need additional document)
IP2 February 27, 2018 ( BG We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if w... &
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.)

NOTICE: Medical exams and RPRF has been done and paid upfront