+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

277 days, still waiting

jaimedantas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Many people around the globe are in the same situation. In my case, 230 days have passed, and there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
(online application from Brazil)

vikasvarma29

Dec 11, 2020
I submitted on webform on Nov-19, I got this reply today morning.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail but unfortunately due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is functioning with reduced staff.

Please be advised that your application was approved and you will be contacted with further instructions. Thank you for your patience.

While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

For up to date information regarding IRCCs response to COVID-19 follow us on Facebook. As we are receiving numerous e-mails during this time please only email us if you cannot find the answer through the information and helpful links on our Facebook page.

Sterlinguser

Feb 9, 2020

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail but unfortunately due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is functioning with reduced staff.

Please be advised that your application was approved and you will be contacted with further instructions. Thank you for your patience.

While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

For up to date information regarding IRCCs response to COVID-19 follow us on Facebook. As we are receiving numerous e-mails during this time please only email us if you cannot find the answer through the information and helpful links on our Facebook page.
Does that means that you got passport request finally?
please mention your timeline too.

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I submitted a webform on 3rd November
Got BVL on 9th November
And got reply on 19th November,

They said, they will inform me in the gc key when they make the decision.
I have submitted another webform on 10th December, sent an email on 11th December, and also applied for GCMS second time on 12th December.

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
I submitted a webform on 3rd November
Got BVL on 9th November
And got reply on 19th November,

They said, they will inform me in the gc key when they make the decision.
I have submitted another webform on 10th December, sent an email on 11th December, and also applied for GCMS second time on 12th December.
You raised webform to delhi visa office......