+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27 July 2019 IELTS General Training Questions and Answers

rokhan

May 12, 2019
just when i thought listening was difficult, british council surprised me with LRSW 9 7.5 7.5 6.5 ..I was very confident in my reading though. do you think i should remark or sit again ...this is my first attempt please

aman.k

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
I can feel the pinch that you are feeling.
You anywys gave another one on the 1st of Aug right ?
Hope that will make up for this
Thanks. Yeah I did. I already had doubt on Listening. Thats way I took another exam. Hope so it will work.

Ashok8149

Mar 22, 2019
I got my score today..
L - 8.5
R- 8.5
W- 7
S- 6.5

Should I go for EOR?
& please share procedure for EOR...!
Thanks in advance.

MassNssen

Aug 9, 2019
Just got my results:

Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

My writing paper was all banged up. Had a whole section crossed out, had to squeeze my writing to fit what's left. I didn't skip a line between paragraphs but I did leave and indentation.

This is reallt frustrating. I thought I was done with the first step of the journey, but nope. It's all good though, I'll ask for recorrection as soon as possible. If that does't work, I'll just redo the exam. Life goes on :)

DrKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Just got my results:

Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

My writing paper was all banged up. Had a whole section crossed out, had to squeeze my writing to fit what's left. I didn't skip a line between paragraphs but I did leave and indentation.

This is reallt frustrating. I thought I was done with the first step of the journey, but nope. It's all good though, I'll ask for recorrection as soon as possible. If that does't work, I'll just redo the exam. Life goes on :)
Good to see having an optimistic approach.
Btw your scores seems amazing ( minus writing ofcourse ! )
Congrats for that.

But couldn't you just ask for another additional to keep writing rather than squeezing in stuff ?

Anyways all the best ...