Hello Community..
I hope you are all doing great.
I am happy to read that so many of us, 2025 applicants, either have received their PR or have received significant updates. I pray that all the applications will be finalized soon.
IRCC have been doing great over the past few months, diligently working to clear this backlog. I pray that they will accelerate their efforts to clear this backlog and accelerate the reunification with our families for all protected persons inside and outside Quebec.
Below is my PR application timeline:
Aug 13, 2025: Application submitted.
Oct 26, 2025 received temporary AOR with XG.
Apr 12, 2026, received AOR with G.
Apr 17, 2026: ADL received for dependents outside Canada.
Jun 2026: Another ADL received in and a reminder in Jul 2026.
Jul 29, 2026: BIL received.
Aug 13, 2026: BIL completed.
Sep 15, 2026: PAL (Form IMM5801) received (sent by IRCC, no specific office).
Sep 17, 2026: Eligibility letter received (sent by Case Processing Centre Mississauga).
Sep 22, 2026: Email from the outside Canada Visa Office sent to my spouse and to me (being the representative) to provide certain forms again and proof of payment of biometrics along with Head Of Family form (to be filled by me).
I have 3 questions please:
1. In the eligibility letter received from Case Processing Centre Mississauga, my eldest child was listed as accompanying. In the PR application, I put the child as non-accompanying due to age limit (was 21 years 11 months when I submitted the refugee claim).
Is it possible that the child was listed by IRCC as accompanying by mistake? Or is it possible that IRCC agreed to include my child as an accompanying dependent although the child was 11 months older than 21 so that the child would not be left alone?
2. Replying to the email sent by the visa office, should I re-submit the same forms? Practically, no changes to these forms except the travel history.
3. Is receiving this request from the visa office outside Canada for my dependents a good sign that my PR application have been approved? I have not received FD yet on the GCKey account.
Thank you all..