+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
when did you recieved Pal and eligibility ?
I didn’t receive anything.

This afternoon, I just tried calling IRCC because I wanted to hear the automated voice update, but they transferred me directly to an agent. He told me that I had passed all the required stages and now at Final Decision stage.

Then, I log into my GC account only showed “Application/Profile Updated.” That’s how I found out that it’s now at the “Final Decision” stage.
 
I didn’t receive anything.

This afternoon, I just tried calling IRCC because I wanted to hear the automated voice update, but they transferred me directly to an agent. He told me that I had passed all the required stages and now at Final Decision stage.

Then, I log into my GC account only showed “Application/Profile Updated.” That’s how I found out that it’s now at the “Final Decision” stage.
Same I just checked it says the same message but I didn’t receive anything not even p1