Still a lot of Jan and Feb 2024 still hasn't heard back anything as yet.Any april 2024 applicants not get anything yet?
Still a lot of Jan and Feb 2024 still hasn't heard back anything as yet.Any april 2024 applicants not get anything yet?
Yup Jan 2024 here and still nothing!!!! Losing hope!!!!!Still a lot of Jan and Feb 2024 still hasn't heard back anything as yet.
Yes, you can reply again even if they send you the same email. If you already replied with the requested details, there is usually no harm in replying again to confirm that you have provided the information. I did the same as well. Hopefully, you will receive the next update soon.Hi guys. I march 2024 applicant, last week I received FD and P1. It says that as primary application I have to respond for all applicants from my application, but today I checked email my wife and saw same portal on my dependent. She have to reply to or no ?
Some people receive it within a few days, while for others it may take a week or longer after P1.Hello
Any one received P2 today?
I received P1 sep 16, I noticed it takes a week or so to get P2, but I didn’t get anything yet
March 04 applicant
Hi did you receive ecopr?Hi
I applied for PR as a protected person on Jan 28 2024
AOR - March 22 2024
CongratulationsGuys I receive ecopr right now
Submit January 3rd
FD sep 2
P1 sep 4
P2 Sep 11
Ecopr Sep 28
My friend
Submit January 20
FD August 28
P1 Sep 2
P2 Sep 11
Ecopr Sep 12
I hope all of us receive good news
My sister who was April 2024 applicant received her fd last week and the next day she received p1 email. There's hope be patient.April 2024 applicant no update please share your time line if any got approval
It looks like your friend's eCoPR came quite quickly after P2, and yours followed on September 28. Hopefully everyone who is still waiting receives their good news very soonGuys I receive ecopr right now
Submit January 3rd
FD sep 2
P1 sep 4
P2 Sep 11
Ecopr Sep 28
My friend
Submit January 20
FD August 28
P1 Sep 2
P2 Sep 11
Ecopr Sep 12
I hope all of us receive good news
Thank you. She hasn’t received anything regarding the PR card. Even her GCKey account doesn’t show any information about the PR card. I’ve seen a lot of people receive their PR cards within 20 days, but she hasn’t received any update or information about her PR card yet.It looks like your friend's eCoPR came quite quickly after P2, and yours followed on September 28. Hopefully everyone who is still waiting receives their good news very soon
