+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Gurnur

Nov 14, 2023
Thanks for sharing your timeline. I'm a February 2023 applicant and still haven't got any news from them. Looks like they take their time to let us know that they have received our application :(
I applied in may2023, andd got file number in November. They have asked the information about my govt job as elementary school teacher. They said to provide your rank, total ranks in the department and ranks between you snd minister. Please guide me

HereToStay

Aug 21, 2022
Anyone who applied for PR Application in March 2023 as protected person. I applied in March 2023 no news yet even no AOR.
I applied march 2023, never got AOR but was able to link application on gc key where I saw my medicals passed in August. I called IRCC they said that they had started processing my application. I never got AOR agent sent officer a message to forward me AOR. I got an email stating my application has been updated. I never got the official AOR.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
I linked my application a few mins ago.
Application date: May 30th, 2023
Additional document request: 9 November, 2023
Medical: passed
Biometric: blank

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Hi, my dad (protected person) is a february 2023 and he got his decision today. How long will it take for us (dependents) to obtain PR?

Reactions: Melsi

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Hi, my dad (protected person) is a february 2023 and he got his decision today. How long will it take for us (dependents) to obtain PR?
Oh I just checked your previous messages. He applied for pr February, 2023 and got his pr decision today. How he got the decision? And what does it say?

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Oh I just checked your previous messages. He applied for pr February, 2023 and got his pr decision today. How he got the decision? And what does it say?
Honestly I have no access to the application since it’s the lawyer who has been taking care of it but he called today and said he will be obtaining his PR very soon (it surprisingly got processed real quick)