+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Yes the processing time in pilot project is 1 year including overseas dependents do you have any overseas dependants?
My dependant here with me but not refugee. Based on my case do u think it’s fast? They requested medical and biometric from spouse and police certificate from me.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
My spouse was already here and we got married before I got accepted as a convention refugee. I even added my spouse on my boc.
Okey, I understand the difference now. Usually if dependant are in canada at the time of making a claim, they become associate claimant and will be processed as conventional refugee. but in your case, they'll be treated as dependant of principal applicant

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Okey, I understand the difference now. Usually if dependant are in canada at the time of making a claim, they become associate claimant and will be processed as conventional refugee. but in your case, they'll be treated as dependant of principal applicant
Ohh thank you so much. I did not know this.

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
Guys pls anyone tell me that will i need to apply for csq as i applied my pr as a protected person in Quebec and when should i apply it before aor or after aor and also one thing i mentioned in the pr application that i intend to live in ontario in future
search for CSQ form for protected person online, print it, fill it, attach brown paper, NOD and your current lease to it and mail to the address given on CSQ form. That's all you need to do

nigah66

Oct 2, 2023
Anyone who applied for PR Application in March 2023 as protected person. I applied in March 2023 no news yet even no AOR.