+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Hello again.

I have passed medical egibility backgrund and secuirty and my depended outside Canada recieved biometrics and Medical letter and will do it next week is there any idea when me and depended get pr? Is it at the same time?
Did you send request to MP for quick processing of PR and if so what is the procedure?

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
thanks! And the `$600 something payment of processing fee + biometrics is done online right? I submit the receipts with the NOD + forms and then mail them to immigration office?
You don't have to send it by mail if you don't want to, you can submit it online as well. Up to you.
You can fill the forms and submit them all online through this: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
You can pay the fees through this and attach the receipt with your application: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/login.do?mngRdr=true

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other

spamed

Star Member
Oct 10, 2023
Montreal
Category........
Other
Hello Friends,
Can we apply PR from our electronic hearing decision letter? I still haven't received my physical decision letter but already received my electronic decision letter.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you
after how long did you get the electronic one?

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Taking help from MP can be helpful for fast processing?
It depends on your situation. Specially when you feel you haven't heard anything from IRCC for a long time or processing times exceeded they contact IRCC and the agents tell what is holding them.

One example I heard when I was in the MP's office filling my consent form, they called someone and told him that IRCC has already asked for additional documents but since IRCC didn't receive anything in 6 months they just refused the application and told him to apply for another PR application from the start. He insisted that he didn't receive any emails from IRCC to provide those documents.

So yes it helps to reach out to your local MP sometimes!

iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
It depends on your situation. Specially when you feel you haven't heard anything from IRCC for a long time or processing times exceeded they contact IRCC and the agents tell what is holding them.

One example I heard when I was in the MP's office filling my consent form, they called someone and told him that IRCC has already asked for additional documents but since IRCC didn't receive anything in 6 months they just refused the application and told him to apply for another PR application from the start. He insisted that he didn't receive any emails from IRCC to provide those documents.

So yes it helps to reach out to your local MP sometimes!
Thanks

tasase

Oct 9, 2023
Hi, for those of you that filed at the airport, how long did it take to get an eligibility interview?

Yakhforosh Jahanam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
Hello

I got the pr portal peocess email.

what should do nex? Just reply send the info like name UCI entry and then wait for pr portal invatation email.

how about depended outside Canada? Should I send the info for her as well?

Reactions: md.ali22