+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
Hi my application was received September 28 2022 and it started processing on February 28 2023 and also medicals has been received. But I haven’t gotten a message yet on the next step
Did you check your online account? sometimes they update some sections without emailing you. Try calling them although it is within regular processing time.

Yakhforosh Jahanam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
Hello.

who will get the pr first the protected person or the depended outside Canada? Because in the Eligibilty letter says that << You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements>> what that means

Reactions: moealz

moealz

Star Member
May 9, 2022
Hello.

who will get the pr first the protected person or the depended outside Canada? Because in the Eligibilty letter says that << You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements>> what that means
you will get the pr firstly once their file and requested doucments are completed. i am in the same situation

moealz

Star Member
May 9, 2022
I got letter for paying biometric fees yesterday and I paid 85$. Also it said they will send a paper for an appointment for biometrics first then asking for medical check
i got biometric and medical examination letter today for my dependents.

Yakhforosh Jahanam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
you will get the pr firstly once their file and requested doucments are completed. i am in the same situation
Oh and what are they? Biometrics and Medical? I wish I did not include then as I need Pr urgently and Then I could be sponser. The letter says that the checklist will be sent shortly when they send it?

moealz

Star Member
May 9, 2022
Oh and what are they? Biometrics and Medical? I wish I did not include then as I need Pr urgently and Then I could be sponser. The letter says that the checklist will be sent shortly when they send it?
and I think they should pass the eligibility too. then your application will be processed first.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
i got biometric and medical examination letter today for my dependents.
which province do you apply to? your file is moving way faster.. applied in Dec 22 only a medical pass in aug and a few docs were requested in May 23 nothing else since then.

moealz

Star Member
May 9, 2022
which province do you apply to? your file is moving way faster.. applied in Dec 22 only a medical pass in aug and a few docs were requested in May 23 nothing else since then.
Nothing to do man. I know people got their pr processed in less than 6 months and others in 2 years. All depends on the officer

Yakhforosh Jahanam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
and I think they should pass the eligibility too. then your application will be processed first.
Wowww that’s crazy so why the website says that processing for depended 45 months and protected person 23 months? So my medcial is passed my eligiblity is passed and my backgrund left only my flile will be on hold till depended checklist is done?

moealz

Star Member
May 9, 2022
Wowww that’s crazy so why the website says that processing for depended 45 months and protected person 23 months? So my medcial is passed my eligiblity is passed and my backgrund left only my flile will be on hold till depended checklist is done?
Its not necessarily true. This is estimated time. Most people get processed within shorter time.