+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

pouya1991

Dec 2, 2022
Hi Guys,

I applied for PR on Feb 18, 2023 and haven't received my pre-arrival letter yet. I asked for GMCS note and this is what I found on it:
"
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
"
I also found that the primary office is: CPC Mississauga and there is a 'Secondary Office: Calgary IRCC' on my application, I have applied from BC and wondering what is the role of the secondary office in PR application? thanks

Last edited:

musmanali

May 16, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi.. i have applied for MY PR in AUG23..
got fingerprints and character certificate request was updated more then 35 days.. but still i cannot link it to my GC account.
Have cross checked all the information i am entering and it is correct evern as per IRCC.
any reason i cannot link it?

pkrgamer

Jan 4, 2024
Hi Guys,

I applied for PR on Feb 18, 2023 and haven't received my pre-arrival letter yet. I asked for GMCS note and this is what I found on it:
"
ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
"
I also found that the primary is office: CPC Mississauga and there is a 'Secondary Office: Calgary IRCC' on my application, I have applied from BC and wondering what is the role of the secondary office in PR application? thanks
How can I ask for my GMCS?

novakul

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
Hi.. i have applied for MY PR in AUG23..
got fingerprints and character certificate request was updated more then 35 days.. but still i cannot link it to my GC account.
Have cross checked all the information i am entering and it is correct evern as per IRCC.
any reason i cannot link it?
I apply on nov 2023 got g number and biometric request on feb 16 , I am also not able to link my account with gc key ,
Some experts says if you have representatives then you can not link with it

Star55

Star Member
Jul 6, 2023
Hi Guys,

"
ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
"
I also found that the primary office is: CPC Mississauga and there is a 'Secondary Office: Calgary IRCC' on my application, I have applied from BC and wondering what is the role of the secondary office in PR application? thanks
Did you live in Calgary before ?