+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 Outland Spousal Sponsorship for Pakistan

bananahead

Dec 26, 2023
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here. My name is Areeb, and I just wanted to get your opinions about my case that I will be submitting for my wife soon. Any thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated.

Im a canadian citizen, pakistani born. My wife lives in pakistan. Me and her have been childhood best friends, and recently got married on Dec. 10th. We did only 2 functions. We had a Nikkah, and we had a Rukhsati.

We've been talking everyday for 2 years now. We've used all sorts of social media, such as whatsapp, instagram, and snapchat.

I have reciepts of the nikkah, and the rukhsati. I was financing our wedding. I used remitly and can get reciepts of me sending money to her mother for the payment of these events.

The only thing im worried about is how much time ive spent with her in pakistan. You see, since I came to pakistan, ive been living with her family at their house. In total, ive spent 3 weeks at their house. Ive been living with them, eating with her family, going out with them, shopping, dinners, everything.

What do you guys think of my case? Does it seem strong? Is that fact that im spending so little time in pakistan gonna impact our case negatively? Or the fact that ive been living with her and her family?

Thank you for reading. I appreciate it all.

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here. My name is Areeb, and I just wanted to get your opinions about my case that I will be submitting for my wife soon. Any thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated.

Im a canadian citizen, pakistani born. My wife lives in pakistan. Me and her have been childhood best friends, and recently got married on Dec. 10th. We did only 2 functions. We had a Nikkah, and we had a Rukhsati.

We've been talking everyday for 2 years now. We've used all sorts of social media, such as whatsapp, instagram, and snapchat.

I have reciepts of the nikkah, and the rukhsati. I was financing our wedding. I used remitly and can get reciepts of me sending money to her mother for the payment of these events.

The only thing im worried about is how much time ive spent with her in pakistan. You see, since I came to pakistan, ive been living with her family at their house. In total, ive spent 3 weeks at their house. Ive been living with them, eating with her family, going out with them, shopping, dinners, everything.

What do you guys think of my case? Does it seem strong? Is that fact that im spending so little time in pakistan gonna impact our case negatively? Or the fact that ive been living with her and her family?

Thank you for reading. I appreciate it all.

You spend 3 weeks with her in Pakistan ? did your wedding took place in these 3 weeks ? where were you living before these 3 weeks ?

bananahead

Dec 26, 2023
You spend 3 weeks with her in Pakistan ? did your wedding took place in these 3 weeks ? where were you living before these 3 weeks ?

Yes. I arrived in pakistan, 2 days after was my nikkah, and 3 days after my nikkah it was my rukhsati.

Right as I landed, I was living with my in laws as they wanted me to live with them.

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Yes. I arrived in pakistan, 2 days after was my nikkah, and 3 days after my nikkah it was my rukhsati.

Right as I landed, I was living with my in laws as they wanted me to live with them.
beside other stuff and photos make sure you submit copy of your boarding passes, (CAN to PAK and then PAK to CAN), entry exit stamps on your passport etc. with your application