+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2023 October Common-Law / Spousal Sponsorship (Inland)

Grey grey

Sep 22, 2023
Inland applicant. Been a month since Bil. Haven't heard anything on medical request or eligibility. Should I start to worry?

Good thing is that biometrics have been marked completed on tracker.
Me too. I thought they should be back from holidays already... My medical and eligibility still marked as not started.

Reactions: mball

OrangeBlossom

Nov 19, 2023
Me too. I thought they should be back from holidays already... My medical and eligibility still marked as not started.
Same is the case with me...however they are back at work for sure. I updated my address through a webform and that now reflects on my application (and doesn't on my sponsor's yet) I am hopeful of some movement in the coming days for sure.

Reactions: mball

Master5678

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Same is the case with me...however they are back at work for sure. I updated my address through a webform and that now reflects on my application (and doesn't on my sponsor's yet) I am hopeful of some movement in the coming days for sure.
No eligibility completed on your side?

M33

Oct 18, 2023
To link your application to GCKey, you need your UCI number and application number. The UCI number on the AOR is for the sponsor not the Applicant. So if you are the applicant, you can get your UCI by downloading your application from the PR portal. Then remember to answer 2 for the number of family in the last question to link your application. That is the number of family for you and your sponsor.
Do we receive correspondence addressed to the sponsor also on gckey or only for the PA?

hanzi4389604

Nov 27, 2023
Hi there, I am the sponser. I got AOR Nov. 20th, but I can never be able to register the tracker. I can create my account, receive IRCC verification code, login etc. but I got "We’re experiencing a technical difficulty " message ALL the time.

I registered with my wife's UCI and File #, it works and shows all the updates.

Any one know sth and give suggestions? Thank you very much in advance!

beautifullyk

Apr 14, 2023
Hey everyone! Just curious if anyone else received a duplicate email containing a letter that states they’re eligible as the sponsor? I got my first one on Dec 18th and received the exact same email/letter yesterday (Jan 9th) and eligibility has been marked complete since Dec 7th but no new updates.

I’m also curious if anyone has had all four tasks marked as complete in the tracker and what happens after that. My husband completed his biometrics on Dec 13 (not marked complete yet though), and he’s done a medical in the last 5 years so we aren’t expecting that to be requested. Background check has been in progress for what seems like the entire time, so I’m just curious what the next steps would be.

rlg05

Aug 14, 2023
We got the biometrics request in early December, and it's been crickets since. No background check in progress, no sponsorship approval, no medical request, nothing....

Reactions: Master5678

Master5678

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hi there, I am the sponser. I got AOR Nov. 20th, but I can never be able to register the tracker. I can create my account, receive IRCC verification code, login etc. but I got "We’re experiencing a technical difficulty " message ALL the time.

I registered with my wife's UCI and File #, it works and shows all the updates.

Any one know sth and give suggestions? Thank you very much in advance!
Have the same issue. I submitted a webform and waiting for a response.

• Haha
Reactions: hanzi4389604