+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Read the email again, it says that IRCC will create an account for you. You will be then informed, then you need to log in and update other things.
Yeah sure. In case if I want to access the tracker, can I create account by myself or that would be the same credentials provided by IRCC in portal 2 email?

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Finally got a COPR today.

eCOPRJan 18, 2024[222 Days from IRCC AR] Around 2PM, from Calgary IRCC
Portal 2 emailDec 28, 2023Slightly after 6PM, responded back slightly after 8PM.
Portal 1 emailDec 28, 2023Before the noon, from Calgary VO. (SVO: Etobicoke)
3rd GCMS GeneratedDec 1, 2023[Returned on Dec 8, 2023: 7 days]
All passed / COPR: Not Started
eCOPR # on the trackerNov 28, 2023Expiry: Nov 2024 according to the tracker
Final: ApprovedNov 27, 2023GCKey: Final Decision In Progress with the specific date as Nov 27, 2023

More details: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/non-express-entry-pnp-online-applications-gather-here.730189/post-10725826

Reactions: ShriDataScientist

Sa1234

Dec 28, 2023
How long it took you to receive the letter that says you met the eligibility?. I submitted the application on Dec 15th 23, AoR dec16, but I need the Eligibility met letter asap to send it to the university to stop paying international student fee, before Feb 1st....For what I see, I should receive that soon, right? I'm freaking out!!! That would be the Approved in Principle letter. Thanks!!!

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
How long it took you to receive the letter that says you met the eligibility?. I submitted the application on Dec 15th 23, AoR dec16, but I need the Eligibility met letter asap to send it to the university to stop paying international student fee, before Feb 1st....For what I see, I should receive that soon, right? I'm freaking out!!! That would be the Approved in Principle letter. Thanks!!!
Did you check my link mentioned below the table?
More details: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/non-express-entry-pnp-online-applications-gather-here.730189/post-10725826

Normally Pre-Arrival Letter (PAL) comes when Eligibility has been met.
PALNov 9, 2023Possibly Eligibility passed.
A note with 'Eligibility' label in the 1st GCMS (From CIO).

In my case I waited about a month after AOR, but it depends on individuals.
Don't take my case as "the exact timeline" which can be same to every applicant.
More applicants' cases: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=2049202023

Just FYI: I'm not 100% sure whether PAL enables students to pay domestic tuition fees whereas eCOPR is reasonable. Please consult with the admission/registration office.

Sa1234

Dec 28, 2023
Did you check my link mentioned below the table?

Normally Pre-Arrival Letter (PAL) comes when Eligibility has been met.
PALNov 9, 2023Possibly Eligibility passed.
A note with 'Eligibility' label in the 1st GCMS (From CIO).

In my case I waited about a month after AOR, but it depends on individuals.
Don't take my case as "the exact timeline" which can be same to every applicant.
More applicants' cases: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=2049202023

Just FYI: I'm not 100% sure whether PAL enables students to pay domestic tuition fees whereas eCOPR is reasonable. Please consult with the admission/registration office.
Thanks! There were the holidays in the middle, so I think it might take a bit longer. Yes, my university accepts the PAL or AIP letter. Of course then you have to show that you were completely approved in the end. I will check those threads to see others experience

Reactions: C_from_ON

jeanololo

Jan 20, 2024
Hello folks,

I need your help on what to do given my current situation. I currently reside in Ontario and applied to PR through EE Canadian Experience. I received yesterday en PR Portal Confirmation Email from IRCC. They ask me to reply to the email with some info and if i'm currently in Canada or not. I'm currently outside of Canada in vacation with a date of return on Feb 12th. I'm unsure what to reply because they put in the e-mail `Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue delays.`

Should I reply the e-mail saying I'm not in Canada or should I wait until I get back (in 23 days) to reply that I'm in Canada? If I do the latter, will it delay my PR a lot?

Also what do I put for Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD) ? The first time I entered Canada?

Thank you for your help

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hello folks,

I need your help on what to do given my current situation. I currently reside in Ontario and applied to PR through EE Canadian Experience. I received yesterday en PR Portal Confirmation Email from IRCC. They ask me to reply to the email with some info and if i'm currently in Canada or not. I'm currently outside of Canada in vacation with a date of return on Feb 12th. I'm unsure what to reply because they put in the e-mail `Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue delays.`

Should I reply the e-mail saying I'm not in Canada or should I wait until I get back (in 23 days) to reply that I'm in Canada? If I do the latter, will it delay my PR a lot?

Also what do I put for Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD) ? The first time I entered Canada?

Thank you for your help
Tell them the truth and respond in 7 days

jeanololo

Jan 20, 2024
Tell them the truth and respond in 7 days
I was not playing on lying. As I see I have three options: return early before the 7 days (which is expensive), don't respond until I come back, or respond now stating my date of return.

I'm leaning towards responding now stating my date of return, but I'm afraid that will delay my PR a lot. The question is, if I don't respond by 7 days will that impact my application even more?

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
I was not playing on lying. As I see I have three options: return early before the 7 days (which is expensive), don't respond until I come back, or respond now stating my date of return.

I'm leaning towards responding now stating my date of return, but I'm afraid that will delay my PR a lot. The question is, if I don't respond by 7 days will that impact my application even more?
Best is to respond now and tell them about your date of arrival. Once you are in Canada, email them again with the information they have asked for.

snooffer

Nov 15, 2023
I have been waiting for my ecoPR since Nov 23rd (when I submitted the photos in the portal),the and last Friday, I decided to call IRCC to ask for more information.

Today I noted that there is an update in Tracker website, but everything seems normal. The same happened to anyone? My ecoPR expires in end October.

Reactions: Jin25

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
I have been waiting for my ecoPR since Nov 23rd (when I submitted the photos in the portal),the and last Friday, I decided to call IRCC to ask for more information.

Today I noted that there is an update in Tracker website, but everything seems normal. The same happened to anyone? My ecoPR expires in end October.
waiting for my ecopr since Dec 28. Everyday there’s a note that my tracker’s been updated almost everyday but no changes. Last change was January 16th when my COPR number and expiration date changed to “not available yet.” Called IRCC why they were removed, the agent couldn’t figure it out too. Still waiting for updates.