+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brar403

Dec 15, 2023
Hello please advise how to find ecopr expire and discussion was going on ecopr expire while waiting for it
I got PR1 request on Nov 2023(submitted same day)
PR 2 Dec 2023 (submitted same day)
How long it will take for ecopr to get rough idea for Vo montreal

MYB

Oct 6, 2019
Hello please advise how to find ecopr expire and discussion was going on ecopr expire while waiting for it
I got PR1 request on Nov 2023(submitted same day)
PR 2 Dec 2023 (submitted same day)
How long it will take for ecopr to get rough idea for Vo montreal
There is no fixed timeline for e-COPR. In general, it takes 3-4 weeks to get e-COPR.
What is your timeline?

Aug 14, 2019
Hi there, i was wondering if there is any way to contact IRCC regarding the PR portal, i uploaded my picture and address on November 9th, and still haven’t received my eCopr. I need to submit it to my university by January 19th for my tuition to be considered domestic.
i have called IRCC but they don’t have ven tell me which ircc office is processing my application.
On my first email it mentioned ircc montreal at the end of the pdf. Was wondering if that means the whole processing happens there?
Thanks

MYB

Oct 6, 2019
Hi there, i was wondering if there is any way to contact IRCC regarding the PR portal, i uploaded my picture and address on November 9th, and still haven’t received my eCopr. I need to submit it to my university by January 19th for my tuition to be considered domestic.
i have called IRCC but they don’t have ven tell me which ircc office is processing my application.
On my first email it mentioned ircc montreal at the end of the pdf. Was wondering if that means the whole processing happens there?
Thanks
There are various treads in this forum wherein candidates have shared their experiences regarding hefty delays in processing files by Montreal VO

Brar403

Dec 15, 2023
how long it will take any idea for ecopr as Nov 22, 2023 PR1 submitted same day and Dec 28 2023 PR 2 request submitted same day.

thank you