+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ShriDataScientist

Sep 27, 2023
I have very basic question - What is Portal 1 and Portal 2 for inland applicants?
Montreal VO has created portal for me and I have uploaded photos and updated my present in Canada. So what will be next step? Will I get eCOPR or I have to go through Portal1/Portal 2?

lumbardh.elshani

Star Member
Nov 6, 2023
I have very basic question - What is Portal 1 and Portal 2 for inland applicants?
Montreal VO has created portal for me and I have uploaded photos and updated my present in Canada. So what will be next step? Will I get eCOPR or I have to go through Portal1/Portal 2?
You already got P1 and P2. The email from Montreal with credentials for the portal is known as P2. Now you will have to wait for them to issue your eCOPR?

Reactions: ShriDataScientist

Madhur.Patwary

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Question:
Got my P1 Email on Dec 20: VO - Montreal
Yet to get the P2 Email

While checking the Tracker today, i can see that COPR Document number and Expiry Date is available.
Trying to understand has anyone seen this prior to submitting the Address details and Digital Photo on P2 Portal?

Note: Details on timeline on Signature

User1133

Dec 7, 2023
Question:
Got my P1 Email on Dec 20: VO - Montreal
Yet to get the P2 Email

While checking the Tracker today, i can see that COPR Document number and Expiry Date is available.
Trying to understand has anyone seen this prior to submitting the Address details and Digital Photo on P2 Portal?

Note: Details on timeline on Signature
The COPR information was available for me in the tracker the same day I received my P1.

Reactions: Madhur.Patwary

Sa1234

Dec 28, 2023
I need the Approved in Principle letter asap to stop paying college as international student. I received ITA on Dec 7, and submitted application on Dec 15th (AOR received same day). I already have biometrics, photo and medical exam submitted with the application. Any clues on how long it might take to receive just the AIP? thanks!!

Robin virk

Dec 27, 2023
Any one waiting for copr ? My portal 2 was on oct 4 still nothing, contacted mp, raised webforms, calls nothing works. Whats the estimated time i could expect ? Vo montreal , AB pnp, Did anyone who got portal 2 in first week of oct received their ecopr ?