Minteeme

Oct 18, 2023
Finally got my eCOPR.

portal 1: Sept 7
portal 2: Sept 13
eCOPR: Dec 11
Expiry: June 2024
VO: Montreal (of course)

89 days! Glad it finally arrived, but wow, what a frustratingly slow and incompetent process!

I don’t know if any of this will be helpful to those waiting, but I thought I would share some parting tips from my experience (everything below assumes you have passed the portal 2 stage):

1. Don’t bother calling the IRCC number or filling out a webform. Neither are helpful, and neither will do anything to speed up your application.

2. Do leave a complaint on the IRCC website. If enough people complain about inordinate delays, it may spark a department review.

3. Consider reaching out to your MP, but results seem to vary depending on how helpful your MP feels like being (and how long your file has been delayed).

4. As a last resort, send an email to the Prime Minister’s Office and/or the Minister for the IRCC. This may be a coincidence, but my file was processed relatively quickly after I did this. It may be unrelated though, as I waited 89 days and it may have been processed today anyway.

Good luck to everyone waiting, especially those still waiting from September or before. I feel for you all and hope things improve.

romi.saini

Mar 8, 2023
Finally got my eCOPR.

89 days! Glad it finally arrived, but wow, what a frustratingly slow and incompetent process!

I don’t know if any of this will be helpful to those waiting, but I thought I would share some parting tips from my experience (everything below assumes you have passed the portal 2 stage):

1. Don’t bother calling the IRCC number or filling out a webform. Neither are helpful, and neither will do anything to speed up your application.

2. Do leave a complaint on the IRCC website. If enough people complain about inordinate delays, it may spark a department review.

3. Consider reaching out to your MP, but results seem to vary depending on how helpful your MP feels like being (and how long your file has been delayed).

4. As a last resort, send an email to the Prime Minister’s Office and/or the Minister for the IRCC. This may be a coincidence, but my file was processed relatively quickly after I did this. It may be unrelated though, as I waited 89 days and it may have been processed today anyway.

Good luck to everyone waiting, especially those still waiting from September or before. I feel for you all and hope things improve.
I am waiting from September07th

penacare

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Aor: June 28
Final decision : Dec 7
Portal 1 : Dec 7
Portal 2: Pending
Ecopr: Pending
Copr expiry : April 26 2024
Vo : Etobicoke

Donix2018

Jun 12, 2018
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
10-12-2022
Finally got my eCOPR.

Congratulations. Hope, I receive mine as well in the next few days.

BEEGEEDEE

Dec 12, 2023
Finally got my eCOPR.

What is the Minister for IRCC email please?