+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

brainoconner

Nov 17, 2022
Hey guys, quick question. Waiting for my ECOPR and work permit extension. Need to leave the country urgently for a family matter. If I receive my ECOPR, can I return with electronic visa and ECOPR, or should I apply for a travel document? Anyone have answers? I'm lost and no one seems to know. I know the travel documents take time.

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Hey guys, quick question. Waiting for my ECOPR and work permit extension. Need to leave the country urgently for a family matter. If I receive my ECOPR, can I return with electronic visa and ECOPR, or should I apply for a travel document? Anyone have answers? I'm lost and no one seems to know. I know the travel documents take time.
Same discussion in PR Card timeline - 2023
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-2023.788597/page-116#post-10664792

Hope that helps

Reactions: brainoconner

Jas155

Aug 12, 2022
Once you receive your eCOPR, all your temporary visas, like work permit, is no longer valid. You will need your PR card or PRTD to return to Canada.

Reactions: brainoconner

Mayhum

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
My brother got his eCOPR today after a long wait.
Here is his timeline -
Portal 1 - 12 Sep
Portal 2 - 18 Sep
ECOPR - 10 Nov
Address and Photograph - Still in Review
Office - Montreal

Good Luck Everyone! :)
Congratulations!
When is your eCOPR’s expiry?

G.Jhansall

Apr 18, 2019
Anyone’s file in CPC Edmonton??it’s been 6 months . Everything is completed but they are not verifying medical on file. What should I do?

Reactions: Canadanac

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Finally got PR CARD on Dated 29/10/2023

eCoPR: 22 September 2023

PR portal: Address: "approved" | Photo: "in review"

GU1: Final decision - 8 October, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GU2: Review of eligibility - October 19, 2023: Your eligibility has been reviewed. Your application was approved. We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

PR Card : Arrived 29 Oct 2023.

VO: Montreal office