+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

kagoba2023

Oct 26, 2023
As part of my PR application, I have submitted required information in pr portal after the approval of my application and waiting for my ecopr for more than 63 days.
Below are my application timelines for your reference.

Application submitted: April 15, 2023
Refused: July 11, 2023 (Case processing center is Edmonton)
Note: Submitted a webform requesting to reconsider with required information
Reopened: August 8, 2023 and requested few additional documents
Notes: Had technical issue in uploading the replacement documents and submitted multiple webforms and was able to submit the require documents at the end.
Submitted replacement document: I hope its on August 16th, 2023
IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) - August 18, 2023
Note: Even today (As of 25 October, 2023), my application status in GC key says it is 'Submitted' with the information 'Background verification' is inProgress. I am not sure why it is not updated to 'Approved'
PR Portal (PR confirmation from Etobicoke) - New Credentials Created - August 22, 2023
PR Portal (PR confirmation) - Your PR Confirmation case has been successfully submitted - August 23, 2023
Note
: I am waiting since then for my ecopr and its been more than 60 days since I submitted required information in PR portal
Outstanding Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment For Application: August 25, 2023
Outstanding Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment For Application: PAID and Submitted the receipt: August 25, 2023
Note: I called IRCC helpdesk and they confirmed that IRCC received RPRF and its updated to my my application

Additional Information on PR portal process: My Address is approved by IRCC but the photo is still in review with IRCC more than 63 days as of today. One thing to note in pr portal is, while I submit the photo it said the background is too dark but allowed me to submit it with the warning. Also, I got a note in pr portal where it mentioned that IRCC agent will do the correction on behalf of us. I went for that option since I was trying to cautious where if I try to correct anything on photo and if IRCC mention that my photo correction is wrong, then it would lead to rework. But even my current strategy is still taking longer wait time. Anyone having similar situation (or) please comment if I should have corrected the 'too dark' issue in photo before submitting (or) did anyone got ecopr on time even with the 'too dark' issue on photo?
Hello All,

Got my Ecopr on Nov 8th ( after 75 days).

Did called IRCC help desk Nov 3rd (3rd call to help desk since submitted the info in portal 2) and they said that they will send a message to landing team from backend to check my application because my copr has expiry date on Apr 2024.
The person who took the call on that day said that it was the right time to send a remainder to landing team from their backend considering the aging of application and as well the expiration of my Ecopr.

In addition, I send email to landing team (2nd time since submitted info in portal 2) on Nov 3rd.

Not sure which helped or if they just processed normally as per their lineups, finally got ecopr on Nov 8th where I originally decided to raise a web form if I don't get Ecopr at that time.

Try things from your end to just your satisfaction and have a lot of faith and patience. Hope all gets their Ecopr sooner than later.

Reactions: Arash029 and Mayhum

Harry.singh4

Sep 15, 2022
Hello All,

Did called IRCC help desk Nov 3rd (3rd call to help desk since submitted the info in portal 2) and they said that they will send a message to landing team from backend to check my application because my copr has expiry date on Apr 2024.
The person who took the call on that day said that it was the right time to send a remainder to landing team from their backend considering the aging of application and as well the expiration of my Ecopr.

In addition, I send email to landing team (2nd time since submitted info in portal 2) on Nov 3rd.

Not sure which helped or if they just processed normally as per their lineups, finally got ecopr on Nov 8th where I originally decided to raise a web form if I don't get Ecopr at that time.

Try things from your end to just your satisfaction and have a lot of faith and patience. Hope all gets their Ecopr sooner than later.

datacruncher

Nov 14, 2023
Hi guys,

Been following this group for a while and you've all been so very helpful. thank you all for all your information.

Just wanted to let you know that we got our ecopr this morning after waiting 2.5 months.

Aor may 29.
Portal 1 : Aug 15
Portal 2 : Sept 2
Ecopr : Nov 14
Vo : montreal

It was super frustrating waiting. The company who's work permit I was tied to (express entry lmia) collapsed 2 weeks ago. So we had 3 choices:

- do nothing (as the company collapsing wasn't our fault the work permit is still valid, I just couldn't work for anyone else.
- apply for open work permit based on my partners open work permit generated at the time of my lmia (linked to my lmia)
- get a new job with a new lmia.

We ended up applying for an open work permit but this seems to have triggered the ecopr (either that or it was just good timing).

Before this i sent several emails and rang several times, all seemed to do nothing to speed up the process.

Wishing you all the very best. The ecopr is in deed a very slow process but you will all get there.

aravindguruswamy

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hello All,

Nice... congrats!
whats the helpline number? can u share pls?