+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Junsmkjg

Oct 25, 2023
HI,
I think you should be good.
To me as well, the agent on the phone said as soon as you get the Portal invite, your application is approved.

You got the LMIA and Job Offer, they've let you go, which is not always related to the employee but company-related transitions/shortage of work etc. . IRCC doesn't know that; for them I think it counts that you've had the Job Offer and so to say the skill set.

Btw I'm having (more or less) the same timeline as you.
P1: 9/25
P2: 9/26
eCoPR: waiting

VO Montreal

Fingers crossed!
Yes hoping that the company keep their mouth shut and doesn’t say anything about it. Esp my pr has been approved so it means all my documents have met the immigration requirements right?Now it’s just the matter of finalizing my status…

fingers crossed for both of us!!

sunny0937

Oct 22, 2023
By the way - my father got an open heart surgery, and I've purchased tickets to him because I need to take care about him, so I requested the urgent processing through MP, but request was not approved. So if i don't get PR card until the New Year I will lose money for tickets and will not be able to come to my father. But IRCC just doesn't care.
I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but once you declare that you are in Canada, you can travel outside while waiting for eCOPR.
Only catch is, if you get your eCOPR while you are outside, you need to apply for PRTD to come back which is not a big deal. Fees is like 50 CAD.
Same thing applies if you already have eCOPR and waiting for PR card. You need PRTD to come back.
Thought this info might be helpful.

For reference -

Arash029

Oct 18, 2023
I see many waiting with the same timeline. This is my timeline
PR portal 1 --> Aug 16th
PR portal 2 --> Sep 6th
ECOPR --> Waiting
VO --> Montreal
Same here !!
Portal 1- 18 Aug
Portal 2- 5 Sep (Submitted Photo and Address on 6Sep)
eCOPR- Waiting.. Hope so, will get soon.

Chaan

Sep 9, 2023
I think so too since my application is approved already. Thank you for the reassurance!
HI,
I think you should be good.
To me as well, the agent on the phone said as soon as you get the Portal invite, your application is approved.

You got the LMIA and Job Offer, they've let you go, which is not always related to the employee but company-related transitions/shortage of work etc. . IRCC doesn't know that; for them I think it counts that you've had the Job Offer and so to say the skill set.

Btw I'm having (more or less) the same timeline as you.
P1: 9/25
P2: 9/26
eCoPR: waiting

VO Montreal

Fingers crossed!
mine is also close
Portal 1 : 18 Sept replied on 19 Sept
Portal 2: 21 Sept
Ecopr — waiting 34 days and counting
Vo Montreal

sch93

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
If getting PR Portal request means pr is approved, then does this approval count towards the annual immigration target of 460000 for 2023? Wondering whether they are slowing down the landing because of reaching the annual quota.

Reactions: raju0x0

kagoba2023

Oct 26, 2023
As part of my PR application, I have submitted required information in pr portal after the approval of my application and waiting for my ecopr for more than 63 days.
Below are my application timelines for your reference.

Application submitted: April 15, 2023
Refused: July 11, 2023 (Case processing center is Edmonton)
Note: Submitted a webform requesting to reconsider with required information
Reopened: August 8, 2023 and requested few additional documents
Notes: Had technical issue in uploading the replacement documents and submitted multiple webforms and was able to submit the require documents at the end.
Submitted replacement document: I hope its on August 16th, 2023
IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) - August 18, 2023
Note: Even today (As of 25 October, 2023), my application status in GC key says it is 'Submitted' with the information 'Background verification' is inProgress. I am not sure why it is not updated to 'Approved'
PR Portal (PR confirmation from Etobicoke) - New Credentials Created - August 22, 2023
PR Portal (PR confirmation) - Your PR Confirmation case has been successfully submitted - August 23, 2023
Note
: I am waiting since then for my ecopr and its been more than 60 days since I submitted required information in PR portal
Outstanding Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment For Application: August 25, 2023
Outstanding Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment For Application: PAID and Submitted the receipt: August 25, 2023
Note: I called IRCC helpdesk and they confirmed that IRCC received RPRF and its updated to my my application

Additional Information on PR portal process: My Address is approved by IRCC but the photo is still in review with IRCC more than 63 days as of today. One thing to note in pr portal is, while I submit the photo it said the background is too dark but allowed me to submit it with the warning. Also, I got a note in pr portal where it mentioned that IRCC agent will do the correction on behalf of us. I went for that option since I was trying to cautious where if I try to correct anything on photo and if IRCC mention that my photo correction is wrong, then it would lead to rework. But even my current strategy is still taking longer wait time. Anyone having similar situation (or) please comment if I should have corrected the 'too dark' issue in photo before submitting (or) did anyone got ecopr on time even with the 'too dark' issue on photo?