+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

mailsanbe

Aug 24, 2023
Applied fedral on 14 december 2022 Got portal 1 on aug 16 2023 and portal 2 on 5 september2023 but ecopr- pending
still no response. Any one still waiting ??
I see many waiting with the same timeline. This is my timeline
PR portal 1 --> Aug 16th
PR portal 2 --> Sep 6th
ECOPR --> Waiting
VO --> Montreal

Reactions: raju0x0

Junsmkjg

Oct 25, 2023
P1: sep 25
P2: sep 28
Ecopr: waiting

vo Montreal

Let go from this shitty job (which provided lmia) before getting my ecopr, I’m having bad anxiety because of this but there’s no going back… does this mean that my ecopr will get rejected?

Chaan

Sep 9, 2023

vo Montreal

Let go from this shitty job (which provided lmia) before getting my ecopr, I’m having bad anxiety because of this but there’s no going back… does this mean that my ecopr will get rejected?
I hope it works,
I called IRCC - and questioned that I got the portal requests, so it means my application is approved right?
agent said “yes”
So, if the file is approved by IRCC then what’s the point of them going back and opening again, while they have a lot of files on their desk to look.

Reactions: Junsmkjg

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023

vo Montreal

HI,
I think you should be good.
To me as well, the agent on the phone said as soon as you get the Portal invite, your application is approved.

You got the LMIA and Job Offer, they've let you go, which is not always related to the employee but company-related transitions/shortage of work etc. . IRCC doesn't know that; for them I think it counts that you've had the Job Offer and so to say the skill set.

Btw I'm having (more or less) the same timeline as you.
P1: 9/25
P2: 9/26
eCoPR: waiting

VO Montreal

Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Chaan

vicedu-88

Oct 19, 2023
Montreal is taking its time, but the last ecopr round was earlier this month. I expect there will be a round during this week or next. If we read the comments this round could be the people who have sent the photo and address during september.

Reactions: SarahPart

BDavid123

Oct 25, 2023
Sharing my timeline (I've passed medical and biometrics before applying) :

BC PnP Tech through EE FSW stream,

AOR - September 29th, 2022
Final Decision: September 7, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Portal 1: September 8, 2023
Portal 2: September 13, 2023
eCoPR:
Waiting (it's been 42 days of waiting already)

VO Montreal

Reactions: Lord_Tony

BDavid123

Oct 25, 2023
Sharing my timeline (I've passed medical and biometrics before applying) :

BC PnP Tech through EE FSW stream,

AOR - September 29th, 2022
Final Decision: September 7, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Portal 1: September 8, 2023
Portal 2: September 13, 2023
eCoPR: Waiting (it's been 42 days of waiting already)

VO Montreal
By the way - my father got an open heart surgery, and I've purchased tickets to him because I need to take care about him, so I requested the urgent processing through MP, but request was not approved. So if i don't get PR card until the New Year I will lose money for tickets and will not be able to come to my father. But IRCC just doesn't care.

respect72

Star Member
Oct 1, 2023
Montreal is taking its time, but the last ecopr round was earlier this month. I expect there will be a round during this week or next. If we read the comments this round could be the people who have sent the photo and address during september.
When, do you think, was the last ecopr round?
waiting 52 days

Junsmkjg

Oct 25, 2023
I hope it works,
I called IRCC - and questioned that I got the portal requests, so it means my application is approved right?
agent said “yes”
So, if the file is approved by IRCC then what’s the point of them going back and opening again, while they have a lot of files on their desk to look.
I think so too since my application is approved already. Thank you for the reassurance!

Reactions: oyeniran6 and Chaan