+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2023 ECOPR Timeline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

gammeller

Nov 23, 2023
PNP EE Inland
P1: Sept 8, 2023
P2: Sept 14, 2023 (uploaded photo on the same day)
ECOPR: Pending
ECOPR Expiry: Late Aug 2024
VO: Montreal
Similar timeline here, but looks like we should get good news soon!

PM office forwarded to Immigration minister office, which sent a standard response. I'm not sure how you got PM office to forward to IRCC. You went to https://www.pm.gc.ca/en/connect/contact and chose Immigration in subject right?
The same thing happened to me, I sent a message to the PM office through the online form, and today they forwarded it to the IRCC minister's office. That should be the standard procedure.

v-rachen

Mar 10, 2019
Similar timeline here, but looks like we should get good news soon!

The same thing happened to me, I sent a message to the PM office through the online form, and today they forwarded it to the IRCC minister's office. That should be the standard procedure.
You didn't read fully. Ministry sent back standard response. They are not forwarding to IRCC.

gerlac

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone else in the same situation as I am?

P1 : July 17 but they didn’t receive it I guess so they sent me another one September 16
P2 : September 18
eCOPR : still waiting
COPR expiry : June 19, 2024

NK25

Nov 6, 2023
Submitted my portal on September 5th and waiting for E-COPR. I followed up with webforms multiple times and emailed back to P1 email, tried following up with the MP few times, called the agent a million times, but still waiting.

Ketul005

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
joining the waiting game (fun!):

Portal 1 email - Oct 28, 2023
Portal 2 email / credentials - Nov 23, 2023
Download eCoPR - Pending
PR Card - Pending
VO - Montreal

anyone with the same / similar timeline?
I have similar timeline:
P1: Oct 30
P2: Nov 22
VO: Montreal

Reactions: jollymacbc

Bipinkumar@22

Oct 10, 2023
Finally I got CO PR today

Express entry apply on July 10 2023
portal 1 Aug 28 2023
portal 2 Sep 12 2023

ECOPR - DEC 8 2023
WAITING FOR PR CARD HOPEFULLY WILL BE RECIVED IN 15 DAYS

Finally got ECO PR Today
CO PR EXP Date - Aug 13 2024

I think now they are issuing COPR For AUG 2024 and may be they calculate base on co pr exp date, this is my personal opinion.

VO. Montreal

Reactions: Mayhum and Ketul005

malex6

Dec 9, 2023
Hi All,

I applied for PR (inland) through FSW EE stream in May, 2023. I received the Portal 1 email on Dec 1st, 2023. However, I left Canada due to a personal emergency and don’t know if I can go back in the next 3 months. I responded to the portal 1 email saying that I am not in Canada with my expected return date. However, IRCC responded saying that further processing can be done only after I return to Canada. My return to Canada is largely dependent on my family situation and as such, I don’t know when I will be back. In addition, the COPR created on the IRCC tracker page shows an expiry date of May 24, 2024. I left Canada as I thought one doesn’t need to be in the country while awaiting PR application, I didn’t know that my application would not be processed further until I am back in the country. I thought I could get the COPR at the border when I reenter after getting passport stamped with PRTD. Does anyone know if I have any options? I tried calling IRCC, and the agent said that I will need to go back to Canada and revert to that email with updated information. I would appreciate any advice on this. Thank you.