+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

soh.aa

Jan 11, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have submitted an express entry profile for me and my spouse. Currently, I am in Canada and my spouse is outside Canada. If I receive ITA and we have to submit PR would there be any challenges?

Also, after PR is approved, would there be a separate type of COPR for both of us as one is inside Canada and one is outside? Please help

Thanks in advance

fidaaballan

Mar 14, 2024
Hi all.
When i read you talking abt portal 1 portal while you applied in feb, mars or to june (2022)...
I am like. No hope pr no nothing for us who applied october or November upward 2022.
I should focus my vision, on something else. Ircc can give you heart attack, anxiety, depression and all.
Please people TAKE CARE OF YOUR MENTAL HEALTH...
Let live our lives please.
Any updates for you? I applied oct 2022

fidaaballan

Mar 14, 2024
Hi there, got an eligibility letter in the mail today. Wasn't expecting it seeing as we are all just stuck in a process.
Checked online and it still says we are reviewing whether or not you meet eligibility requirements.
So which is which? I am confused
Applied Jun 29th 2022
Prearrival October 24th 2023
Eligibility November 20th 2023
Any updates?

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
My time-line
Got postive decision 12 sep 2022
Applied online for pr on 28 Oct 2022 i got confirmation of application submission at the same day.
March 2023 i got application number starting with g000
Feb 2024 i was asked for a missing information to start my background check .
I called ircc 2 weeks ago i was told that:
Medical is passed
Criminal history check:in process
Information sharing: in process
Security screening:not started
Biometric:in process
Eligibility: not started
Total waiting until the moment 19 months.
And on gckey i see no updates at all.
And i tried ECAS never worked for me.
Do you live in quebec ?

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
I understand, i have CSQ already is that what you mean?
No it’s not about csq as quebec government has the power to give pr according to their plans which are different from rest about canada that’s why pr in quebec takes very long time no other province has this power

fidaaballan

Mar 14, 2024
No it’s not about csq as quebec government has the power to give pr according to their plans which are different from rest about canada that’s why pr in quebec takes very long time no other province has this power
I understand,my brother and his wife and daughter applied for pr 2021 as protected person and they got their pr approved 1.5 year later,,maybe each case is different so i still have hope that it might not taking that long. Thank you

Reactions: himankkohli6