+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

Vancouver93

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Today I spoke with a very helpful agent. I call IRCC every 2 weeks. This gentleman gave me so much detail than just the usual "your application is ok and still being processed"

He told me that everything has been processed/passed and I should look out for my P1 soon. I asked him for a date and this was his response ' I'm not sure the pace at which your officer is dealing with your application, but I'm certain end of month you would have received your P1'

I applied June 22 2022

winterangel2022

Star Member
Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
Today I spoke with a very helpful agent. I call IRCC every 2 weeks. This gentleman gave me so much detail than just the usual "your application is ok and still being processed"

He told me that everything has been processed/passed and I should look out for my P1 soon. I asked him for a date and this was his response ' I'm not sure the pace at which your officer is dealing with your application, but I'm certain end of month you would have received your P1'

I applied June 22 2022
That’s good news by the look of things they are now processing June 2022 applications.

BrownSugar0

Aug 28, 2023
I got Portal 1 email today. I guess I was right that final decision was made on May 8.
Congratulations my friend your are almost there.

I got Eligibility letter today. (pre arrival last week)

I have dependent "in canada".
I'm confused why it's says ''outside Canada"

"The overseas office is responsible for processing the applications for permanent residence of your
family members outside Canada and will determine if they meet the eligibility requirements.You have
listed the following as accompanying family members outside Canada."

Has anyone received Eligibility letter like this?
I'm october 2022 applicant.

031_guy

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022

I applied June 22 2022
my file is June 24 2022, so I'm hoping to recieve something by this month aswell.

Reactions: himankkohli6

031_guy

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
What’s ur timeline you got PAL and eligibility letter ?
June 24 2022 applied/AOR
May 10 2023 additional documents
Oct 20 2023 PAL & no eligibility letter
January 2024, agent advice eligibility passed, background done but info sharing /security not started

031_guy

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022

I applied June 22 2022
is your file with CPC Mississauga ?...................files from Etobicoke seems to be processed alot faster.

Reactions: Vancouver93
May 1, 2024
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Hamilton
App. Filed.......
23-12-2021
Doc's Request.
27-10-2022
File Transfer...
01-05-2024
Hello everyone ,
I applied for PR as a Protected Person in Canada on 23/Dec/2021. Passed all steps but still stuck in security(background) check.
Today 01/May/2024 I received new message that my application was transferred from CIC in Mississauga to CIC in Hamilton.
Has anyone experienced this?

fidaaballan

Mar 14, 2024
My time-line
Got postive decision 12 sep 2022
Applied online for pr on 28 Oct 2022 i got confirmation of application submission at the same day.
March 2023 i got application number starting with g000
Feb 2024 i was asked for a missing information to start my background check .
I called ircc 2 weeks ago i was told that:
Medical is passed
Criminal history check:in process
Information sharing: in process
Security screening:not started
Biometric:in process
Eligibility: not started
Total waiting until the moment 19 months.
And on gckey i see no updates at all.
And i tried ECAS never worked for me.

Last edited:

coli

Jan 21, 2020
My time-line
Got postive decision 12 sep 2022
Applied online for pr on 28 Oct 2022 i got confirmation of application submission at the same day.
March 2023 i got application number starting with g000
Feb 2024 i was asked for a missing information to start my background check .
I called ircc 2 weeks ago i was told that:
Medical is passed
Criminal history check:in process
Information sharing: in process
Security screening:not started
Biometric:in process
Eligibility: not started
Total waiting until the moment 19 months.
And on gckey i see no updates at all.
And i tried ECAS never worked for me.
We applied on the same month as me, Here is my timeline
Applied online on October 8 2022
Received AOR February 2023
Medical passed on February 2023
Request letter January 2024
Pre arrival letter March 2024
Eligibility passed March 2024
Overseas dependents received request letter on March 2024
I called IRCC in April 2024 and they confirmed Criminality also passed but background check not started
Nothing happened ever since. Just wait for the miracles