+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

beekaydue

Dec 13, 2022
PR application: June 22 2022
Eligibility: Nov 2023
P1 may 2024
Question for you,
Did you get a notification for information sharing passed? What was the call like for you before they gave a final decision? I was told today that information sharing is still pending from USA. Never had a rejected visa from USA before

beekaydue

Dec 13, 2022
Hi there ,
Question for the experts on information sharing,
Just got off the phone with ircc and they said information sharing is still in progress, security not started. From CBSA gcms notes I can see info sharing from nzl with "nrt", two from USA one with "complete -not reviewed" and the second with "ready to be assessed" ( biometric FCC detail)
Any idea what these mean?
Never had USA visa rejection, but I've held four USA visas in the past.
Could this be why my application is held back?

Vancouver93

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Question for you,
Did you get a notification for information sharing passed? What was the call like for you before they gave a final decision? I was told today that information sharing is still pending from USA. Never had a rejected visa from USA before
I've never lived in any other country apart from my country of origin. The call I made was on Thursday and I simply asked the officer if they could be honest and tell me how long I still have with my application. What else needed to be done. He told me that everything was complete and waiting for the final decision. 2 weeks back I had called and they said background check hasn't been started. So I'd say 2 weeks it was done and a decision was made

Reactions: beekaydue

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
I've never lived in any other country apart from my country of origin. The call I made was on Thursday and I simply asked the officer if they could be honest and tell me how long I still have with my application. What else needed to be done. He told me that everything was complete and waiting for the final decision. 2 weeks back I had called and they said background check hasn't been started. So I'd say 2 weeks it was done and a decision was made
Wao ok congratulations I called last week and they said everything is complete. So will I get final decision soon? How long does it normally take after everything is complete

Vancouver93

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Wao ok congratulations I called last week and they said everything is complete. So will I get final decision soon? How long does it normally take after everything is complete
I'm not sure. I'd say keep calling them. Since I'd been calling every 2 weeks since the beginning of the year I think I pushed them enough

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
I'm not sure. I'd say keep calling them. Since I'd been calling every 2 weeks since the beginning of the year I think I pushed them enough
I will call them often yes lol I heard after everything is passed it should be soon so we will see, will keep y’all posted

beekaydue

Dec 13, 2022
Thanks for the response!!!
Trying to figure out this process is like complex math!
When you think you know, it turns out you don't. And when you think you don't know, turns out you actually know.
I guess the best thing is to wait it out ( but my anxiety wouldn't let me)

winterangel2022

Star Member
Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
Hi there ,
Question for the experts on information sharing,
Just got off the phone with ircc and they said information sharing is still in progress, security not started. From CBSA gcms notes I can see info sharing from nzl with "nrt", two from USA one with "complete -not reviewed" and the second with "ready to be assessed" ( biometric FCC detail)
Any idea what these mean?
Never had USA visa rejection, but I've held four USA visas in the past.
Could this be why my application is held back?
I have the exact same thing on mine for information sharing it’s all “completed and ready to be assessed or reviewed by CO” two entries from USA and one entry from nzl and to top it off the security has not yet started..Idk if calling them every now and then helps push the application but I may start trying that in June, since I applied September 2022

Pinkangelma29

May 13, 2024
Submitted PR Nov. 12 2022
Received AOR March 7, 2023
Application Processing started June 6 2023 - Medical passed
Added application to GCKey June 10 2023
FBI Finger print requested and submitted - July 10 2023 (Was in US passed 6mnths)

Please, how do I check the percentage of my application process?
Hi did you get your pr ?
ı gave fbi finger print too as I lived in the US more than 6months. I applied my pr 27 june 2022