Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
The progress bar is just a visual estimation of where you may be in the application process based on the stage you pass’s and not a true indication on where you are in the process. It is not usual to have hit 100% but then wait months before getting PPR so would not put too much faith in the progress bar. You are already very lucky and experiencing extremely fast processing so not sure why you ordered GCMS notes. They are unlikely to provide further information.
i made an error aboveI submitted the application September 2022

winterangel2022

Star Member
Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
Can you pls tell how much time it takes to receive gcms notes how much time it took for you ?
It took me exactly 30 days. I requested my first note on October 23, 2023 and received the results in my email November 23, 2023

winterangel2022

Star Member
Mar 18, 2023
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Missisauga
App. Filed.......
21-09-2022
hello.

when should i renew my work permit because it is expiry in june and still now i just eligibility letter back in nov-2023. And how i can apply for new work permit. any links would be appreciated.
My first work permit was set to expire December 2023 and I applied for an extension free of cost in September 2023 and got it back in November 2023. Be sure to apply for an extension at least 3 months before the expiration date.

Syrian36

Star Member
Jan 17, 2024
Hi everybody
I have a very important question , please try to give the correct answer:
I am expecting the first portal email next week (hopfully) and I already have an account on the PR portal page, what should I do ?
What is the correct reply when I get the email?
I am afraid that the officer will not be able to creat an account related to my email address as it is already created .
Is it a good idea to include my current ID an PSWD in my reply to the email? or should I povide them with another email address ?
Also do you know how to delete my current PR portal account?
Thank you in advance

Last edited:

KB111

Feb 17, 2024
hi guys,

could you plaese assist me.

i have submitted the file AUG-2022 and got biometric in July-2023. After i got married in July-2023 and add my spouse in my file in DEC-2023 but no update yet on files. she is living inside Canada on visitor visa.

GCKEY account i showing s 79 percentage .

any idea that what is the next step and all applicats get the PR arrival letter ?

is my spouse will get workpermit or PR with me on the same time.?

i hope that someone will anser my questions.

Thank you.

Reactions: himankkohli6

Phantom9180

Feb 17, 2024
Hi Need Help,
Got Approval from Immigration
I am now a protected person in canada.
Please Help
My lawyer is gone out of country and not picking my calls.
Can anyone help me how to submit the Pr application.
What is the PR application fee is it 300$ or 560$?

Please help.

HumanityFirst786

Star Member
Nov 3, 2023
Hi everybody
I have a very important question , please try to give the correct answer:
I am expecting the first portal email next week (hopfully) and I already have an account on the PR portal page, what should I do ?
What is the correct reply when I get the email?
I am afraid that the officer will not be able to creat an account related to my email address as it is already created .
Is it a good idea to include my current ID an PSWD in my reply to the email? or should I povide them with another email address ?
Also do you know how to delete my current PR portal account?
Thank you in advance
I guess you give the same email that you applied the PR application online and they would add another tab in your account where you can see ECOPR or PR card processing.

Reactions: mian1112