+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

May 7, 2021
Finally by the grace of Almight Allah I got my 1st portal email today, and they gave 7 days time to respond, could you please confirm what and how we have to respond this portal email.
Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Moe_2023

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Finally by the grace of Almight Allah I got my 1st portal email today, and they gave 7 days time to respond, could you please confirm what and how we have to respond this portal email.
Thank you in advance
Congrats. Can you share your timeline?

May 7, 2021
Congrats. Can you share your timeline?
Thank you
Jan 2022 AOR
Oct 2023 eligibility and pre arrival
Today 1st portal email

But I need someone please guide through the process, do we simply need to reply question over email or anything else... and what after that I mean what comes in 2nd portal and how long will it take to come the 2nd one.

Reactions: ref19to22

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Would you please advise how to respond the first portal, looks little confusing to me
Just copy questions and reply email and paste questions there and start answering near questions. After all questions done you shpuld add hights and eyes color.
you do this for yourself and also for yoir dependants.
second email usually comes after couple weeks.

congratulations brother.

Reactions: 99909 and weyt2020

weyt2020

Sep 11, 2022
Thank you in advance
Congrats,

You have received a PDF file attached to their email, correct?
There is a template at the top of page#2 something like this( the template contains 12 rows) :
-Name as it appears on your passport:
-Height in either centimeters or .....

Now, just simply reply to received email, and copy and paste the mentioned template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family (if applicable) and then send it.

Best,

Reactions: 99909

May 7, 2021
Congrats,

You have received a PDF file attached to their email, correct?
There is a template at the top of page#2 something like this( the template contains 12 rows) :
-Name as it appears on your passport:
-Height in either centimeters or .....

Now, just simply reply to received email, and copy and paste the mentioned template and fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family (if applicable) and then send it.

Best,
Thank you so much my friend
Bless you

Reactions: weyt2020