iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Applied Dec 2022
documents requested in April For the principal applicant and in June Dependent
Medical passed on August 23
Eligibility and pre-arrival Nov 23

what is next?
Have you submitted your dependent's fingerprint and medical?
And your dependents are in Canada or outside of Canada?

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Have you got medical passed email or message ? as mine just showing blank, only got eligibility , pre-arrival and pcc request that was submitted and final decision made Oct 2023...
when did u get eligibility ?

Shenick77

Jun 8, 2020
Hi I'm sharing my timeline but have a question will be ask below

Applicate submitted April 8, 2022
AOR April 16, 2022
Out of county spouse added July 3rd, 2022
Pre arrival applicate in Canada October 13, 2023
Eligibility pass in Canada applicants November 9th, 2023.
Out of Canada spouse (Abu Dubai visa office)- No communication

Everything was submitted up front for out of Canada except Medical.
My question is would there be a letter or information requesting to complete medical for out of Canada Dependant?
When have other receive those communication to submit medical exam, an estimate time frame so I know if we are delayed?

Reactions: Melsi

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Hi I'm sharing my timeline but have a question will be ask below

Applicate submitted April 8, 2022
AOR April 16, 2022
Out of county spouse added July 3rd, 2022
Pre arrival applicate in Canada October 13, 2023
Eligibility pass in Canada applicants November 9th, 2023.
Out of Canada spouse (Abu Dubai visa office)- No communication

Everything was submitted up front for out of Canada except Medical.
My question is would there be a letter or information requesting to complete medical for out of Canada Dependant?
When have other receive those communication to submit medical exam, an estimate time frame so I know if we are delayed?
it seems in November so many applicants of 2022 passed the eligibility hopefully we all will gonna get a Golden email soon :)

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
it seems in November so many applicants of 2022 passed the eligibility hopefully we all will gonna get a Golden email soon :)
I am also an applicant from November 22, but I haven't received anything yet. My medical result also became blank 2 months ago

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
I am also an applicant from November 22, but I haven't received anything yet. My medical result also became blank 2 months ago
so you got no email about documents or eligibility?as for me as I got X number I connect with gckey and in the portal it said medical passed and additional documents not needed etc as it was asked in may

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
so you got no email about documents or eligibility?as for me as I got X number I connect with gckey and in the portal it said medical passed and additional documents not needed etc as it was asked in may
oh yeah actually I got X number in March and I was able to linked it on my account and I used to see medical passed. A few days later , they asked some additional documents such as military ,and where I lived before. since then no news

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
oh yeah actually I got X number in March and I was able to linked it on my account and I used to see medical passed. A few days later , they asked some additional documents such as military ,and where I lived before. since then no news
no worries all good you will shortly receive the eligibility letter but they never asked me about working experience or job history however asked to resubmit some forms. in may and in June then there was nothing then got an email with x number then eligibility etc,

M.Alii

Feb 19, 2023
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Is anyone who applied for PR in June 2022 still waiting for eligibility and pre-approval letter?

I received Aor in Feb 2023 and in June & Oct 2023 additional forms after that nothing.

Reactions: AMD171

May 7, 2021
Hi everyone,

Is anyone who applied for PR in June 2022 still waiting for eligibility and pre-approval letter?

I received Aor in Feb 2023 and in June & Oct 2023 additional forms after that nothing.
Well, some got the pre arrival and eligibility and some didn't, its pretty normal these days, don't worry, you would get 'em soon, but like all other who are in queue, patience is a key at this point

Reactions: M.Alii

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Hi everyone,

same you can see my timeline

Reactions: awais993