+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
I also applied online and i linked my application too but it doesnt show me anything. It just show me its under process. Did you do something else? I always call ircc to know which stages i passed
which stage did you pass lastly ? what is your timeline ?

whatliesbeneath

Jun 14, 2023
Hi everyone, I got my pre-arrival letter 2 weeks ago and got another letter last week which starts with :
Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation
of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent
Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).

I replied the email with my information, at that time but I have no answer yet. What does this letter mean? What's the next, anyone had this letter lately?

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Hi everyone, I got my pre-arrival letter 2 weeks ago and got another letter last week which starts with :
Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation
of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent
Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).

I replied the email with my information, at that time but I have no answer yet. What does this letter mean? What's the next, anyone had this letter lately?
I think it was pre portal. You will get copr soon. What questions did you answer on this email? And when did you submit your application?

whatliesbeneath

Jun 14, 2023
I think it was pre portal. You will get copr soon. What questions did you answer on this email? And when did you submit your application?
There was a list on the letter: name, date of birth, uci number, address, eye color , height, last entry date...
My application was submitted on August 2022.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
There was a list on the letter: name, date of birth, uci number, address, eye color , height, last entry date...
My application was submitted on August 2022.
You should get good news soon. You are really very lucky. I dont know whats difference between yours and other applications. Im January 2022 applicant and i just got pre arrival couple weeks ago.
did you contact to ircc many time and they speed up or you did something different? :))

again congrats

whatliesbeneath

Jun 14, 2023
You should get good news soon. You are really very lucky. I dont know whats difference between yours and other applications. Im January 2022 applicant and i just got pre arrival couple weeks ago.
did you contact to ircc many time and they speed up or you did something different? :))

again congrats
Nothing for PR. By the way, I applied for travel document at the same time but I didn't have it yet. I wrote maybe 20 times for it
Thanks bro, I hope you also get the good news.

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Nothing for PR. By the way, I applied for travel document at the same time but I didn't have it yet. I wrote maybe 20 times for it
Thanks bro, I hope you also get the good news.
for Rtd you shouldn’t write. Call every day with a urgent reason. Im sure after couple days they will finish it. By the way you applied pr single? Or with family?

Captain911

Jan 31, 2023
Naaah, I even went to MP's office. It's flagged as urgent but nothing happens...
Single
Aaaa difference is single. They check everything just about you because you are single. And if you also didnt live more than 6 months any other country before you come here. And also probably you are very young. I found many differences and i feel good now lol :)
About Rtd. Listen to me and from tomorrow call them every day until friday. And say them that you have to buy ticket and go in this month. It will work.

Reactions: whatliesbeneath